Boxing day 💥

Shoto's Pov:

I woke up and saw my boyfriends cuddling, Ejirou had his hand around Katsuki's waist and their legs were tangled together.

Soon i noticed Katsuki's eye twitch and he woke up and turned to face me.

"Morning sho" he smiled

"Morning" i kissed his forehead.

"Its boxing day isn't it" Katsuki said looking down

"Yes in deed it is" i smiled

"I need to go somewhere" Katsuki got up and picked out some clothes

"Katsuki wait let me drive you" ejirou woke up to the commotion.

"Sure, but drop me off, not come with" Ejirou sits up

"Hello world i like Dicks" Ejirou said then realising what he said and covered his mouth, Katsuki and I just started laughing.

"you ok babe" i said looking at Ejirou who was practically crying with laughter.

A while after Ejirou and i dropped of Katsuki who went into a little shop, we decided to drive round the corner and spy on him out of curiosity.

I know its bad but we wanted to and Sakura was at home with her Grandma (my mum) so it was ok to leave her.

We followed Katsuki who had a bunch of flowers in his hand.

"is he cheating?" Ejirou asked

"don't jump to conclusions" we continued to follow him at a safe distance until we reached the destination.

"a grave yard?" I questioned, Katsuki stood at one grave in particular he kneeled down it looked like he was talking but i couldn't make out what he was saying, but Ejirou go out if the car and walk closer.

"no Ejirou wait come back" Ejirou ignored me and continued to walk towards Katsuki, of course i ran after him, we heard mumbling under tears defiantly sad tears.

"Katsuki" Ejirou said sitting next to him placing his hand on his back.

"i-i said not to follow me, n-now i seem weak" Katsuki said looking up.

"No you not weak" I said not knowing who it was he was crying about but i knew it was someone close, the grave said

San Felix Bakugou
26th December 2037- 3rd April 2039

Katsuki placed the flowers down by the grave and cried more i felt useless i couldn't do anything to make him feel better, we sat there in silence all you could hear were Karsuki's tears.

"it was my fault" Katsuki cried

"Hey its not your fault" i rubbed Katsuki's back

"It is if it wasn't for my family and that stupid illness he would't have gotten B Cepacia, my blood line was the reason he died"
Katsuki cried more

"hey" Ejirou said pulling Katsuki in for a hug

"this feels nice, having someone to come with, Uraraka gave up in him after he died" we didnt notice that Katsuki was holding a panda doll

"you know he really liked you guys, he used to sit and watch you guys on the TV, it would get annoying but i loved when you guys would save people and he..." Katsuki put his hand over his mouth as tears rolled down his eyes.