Honey moon 💥

Slightly spicy scene

Authors pov:

The next day all three men woke up cuddling, it was so calm, all you could hear were birds chirping and the calming sea.

Ejirou soon got up, he slipped on his underwear and started to cook breakfast, soon the other two got up.

Katsuki walked into both his husbands hugging in their underwear, their slim, muscular bodies being shown off.

The blonde male sat himself on the sofa and turned on the TV, he put it to netflix before clicking his favourite program.

Katsuki laughed to himself when the show was funny and he really didn't care about how he was half naked.

The three of them didn't have to worry about kids running in on them kissing or even making out on the sofa.

It was peaceful without the kids, of course they missed them, but a little break never hurt anyone.

"Breakfast!" Ejirou shouted, Katsuki stood up immediately walking through to the kitchen where they all sat on the island.

"Thanks babe" Katsuki smiled before he started to eat.

The trio then decided after breakfast they would have a ran along the beach, they all ran along the water line making jokes, laughing.

"I love you" Ejirou smiled, looking back to his husbands.

"Aw, you're so sappy" Katsuki smiled Catching up along side Ejirou, before kissing his cheek.

Shoto stayed behind slightly "guys" he called out.

"Can we get a pet when we go back home" Shoto asked.

"Oh my god yes we should!" Ejirou smiled.

"A husky and a cat" Katsuki asked.

"Yes a husky! I love huskies their so cute" Shoto smiled.

"We definitely need one" Ejirou smiled.

"Huskies need lots of exercise one of us could run in the morning to walk them" Shoto stated

"You mean me, because i have runs in the mornings" Ejirou laughed

"Yeah exactly" All three of them laughed.

Soon they stopped on the beach, they rested on a towel and Ejirou took the bag he was holding.

"Tuna sandwich for the one and only Mr Katsuki Todoroki" Katsuki's face flushed bright pink, hearing his new surname.

"Aw someone is flustered" Ejirou smiled, he cupped Katsuki's face and rubbed it slightly with his thumb before kissing him.

"Love you" Ejirou stated, kissing the blonde again.

"Your smile is so cute" Katsuki smirked kissing the edge of Ejirou's lips.

Shoto coughed to get their attention "i am still here you know" both males laughed before jumping on the other, showering him with kisses.

Once they finished eating they all played in the sea like some kids, they were splashing each other with water, swimming in the ocean, holding each other, kissing and touching, they had the time of their lives in the ocean on their first holiday together.

Soon the trio got back to their beach house and they all took a shower together.

Slightly spicy scene start
———————

Katsuki stood next to his husbands washing himself, he felt a hand wrap round his waist, soft kisses placed on his shoulder blades.

Ejirou stood infront of Katsuki, he turned around and saw what Shoto was doing and decided to join in.

Ejirou kisses Katsuki, he was granged entrance to the males mouth, his tongue adventured all of it, every single curve of his mouth.

Shoto teased Katsuki rubbing his area, soft moans came out of the male as he felt fingers by his entrance.

Ejirou took this chance to attack the male's neck, leaving hickeys all over his neck, he lowered the hickeys and started to kiss along Katsuki's pant line.

End of spicy scene
—————

The trio sat on the sofa cuddling and watching a film.

Katsuki had a sore arse so he was getting pampered, the other two males were shirtless again and were hugging their husband.

"First sex after marriage" Katsuki blushed remembering what happened 10 minutes ago.

"That was not where i expected it to be, to be honest" Shoto lightly giggled.

The three of them sat watching a film, they had ordered pizza so i should be arriving soon.

Katsuki felt his heart get heavy, he looked up at his husbands, he started to doubt himself, did they marry for him or just for each other, was he an inconvenience.

"Kat" Ejirou brought him out of his thoughts "i know that face, whats wrong" Shoto was now looking at both males.

"Nothing is wrong seriously" the blonde didn't realise the tears that had fallen down his face.

"Did we do something wrong?!" Shoto now had his hands stroking Katsuki's head.

"You know we love you a lot" Ejirou kissed his forehead.

"Really?" Shoto just laughed.

"Of course we do, we wouldn't have married you if we didn't" Katsuki snuggled his head into Shoto's chest.

"Thank you" Ejirou smiled rubbing Katsuki's hair.

"We love you" Ejirou kissed him once again.

"I love you guys too" Katsuki kissed Ejirou then Shoto, before going back to resting.

Soon the pizza man came and Ejirou brought the pizza in.

"Pizza" he sang.

They all dug into their pizza watching their film.

"I love you" Katsuki smiled to both of them and continued eating his dinner.

Words
861