Saturday Morning 💥

Authors pov:

It was a bright Saturday morning Katsuki was still sleeping Ejirou and Shoto were admiring Katsuki's featured

Shoto kissed Katsuki's forehead "I'm going to make breakfast" he whispered leaving to go down stairs.

Now it was just Ejirou and a sleeping Katsuki, out of the blue Katsuki started to twitch, like he was having a bad dream. Ejirou noticed tears falling down Katsuki's face his palms are sweaty and he kept twitching until Katsuki's eyes shot open and his breathing was heavy he didn't even notice Ejirou and just sunk into the pillow and started to cry.

"hey" Ejirou said in a calming voice trying to calm the other.

"is this what you were crying about yesterday?" He questioned

"No that was something different" Katsuki replied

"Oh, well I'm here if you need me" Katsuki nods to Ejirou's suggestion and sits up.

Katsuki takes the cover off from his legs and shifts himself to Kirishima and hugs him, of course Ejirou hugs back and runs his finger through his hair to comfort the other.

It's had been awhile since they were hugging for so long.

Katsuki's legs managed to be around Ejirou's waist and was sitting on his lap, not soon after Shoto walked upstairs.

"Hey" he said softly as he noticed the puffy faced Katsuki.

"Hi..." Katsuki said with a shaky voice

"breakfast is almost ready, come down when your ready" Katsuki just nodded and kept his grip around Ejirou.

"I'm hungry" Ejirou mumbled, which cause Katsuki to giggle a little bit

"fine" Katsuki pouted and got off of Ejirou.

After that they heard loud footsteps running from the other end of the house, before they knew it a Small 4 year old girl ran in.

"daddy!" She squealed, running over and hugging Ejirou "hi how are you doing baby" Ejirou laughed.

"I'm good" she said wiping her hair away from her face, Sakura looked over at Katsuki

"why are you here?" She asked straight up pointing at the male.

"Oh uh...I was having a...sleep over yeah sleep over" Katsuki laughed awkwardly

"Ooh so where is your sleeping bag?" She asked looking all over the room.

"I already put it away" Katsuki said running out of ideas

"Then why are you in my parents be-" Ejirou interrupted before she could continue.

"Sakura why don't you go help Papa make breakfast" Ejirou suggested

"Ok" she smiled and skipped out their room.

Once the little girl left Ejirou went back to hugging Katsuki straight away.

(They hug like that)

Katsuki pulls away from Ejirou "I should go soon"

"Atleast stay for breakfast" Ejirou insisted in a calm quiet voice

"You sure?" Katsuki tilts his head slightly

"Of course come on" Ejirou get up and grabs Katsuki's hand and pulls him off the bed and walked out the room towards the stairs.

He led the other down stairs until they reached the kitchen where Shoto was standing there preparing the breakfast with a Apron that said 'Kiss the cook'.

Ejirou walked over and kissed Shoto's neck and Katsuki stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do, he noticed the others were looking so he got a bit more anxious.

"Breakfast is ready" Shoto interrupted the awkward silence.

Ejirou, Sakura and Katsuki followed Shoto to the table which luckily has 4 spots for all of them so they sat down and started to eat.

It was about 40 minuets later and they had all finished their breakfasts and Katsuki was upstairs back in his normal clothes getting his shoes on about to leave.

All of a sudden two pairs of hands wrapped around his torso and waist, he turned around and before he knew it the bi coloured man's lips were on his and the warmth filled his cold body then Ejirou's  lips touched his and his heart felt like it was going to rip out of his chest and his legs felt weak but he loved it.

"I have to go now" Katsuki whispered his face bright red. The two others kissed his forehead, they walked Katsuki to the door and said their good bye's.

Katsuki stepped outside the house the air was biting cold, every breath showed as a plume of white steam, there was a inch of snow which soon was imprinted with Katsuki's footsteps until he got to his Snow covered car and got it, his car was so cold he felt like he was going to freeze he started up the engine it roared as it started up and soon enough it was sped down the street his engine echoed all around until it was no longer heard.

Sorry didn't have any good ideas for this chapter hopefully next chapter will be better :)

Words
773