X - Stay With Me

Ted's p.o.v

Marcus and Ben stopped playing and the crowd was in shock. So were we.

I kneeled down next to Winston and looked at his pale, sweaty face. Almost no life in it. "Winnie wake up!" I shake his shoulders. "Winnie please.." Ben and Marcus were standing next to Winston.

I listened to his breathing and he almost wasn't. I listened to his heartbeat . Then I freaked out, there was no heartbeat. I don't want to lose him. I really don't. "Ben call 911!! NOW!" I screamed, tears rushing down my face. We were losing him. We were really losing him.

Everyone was in shock when the ambulance arrived. They began to resuscitate him. I was shit scared. His heartbeat was back for a while so they putted winnie on a stretcher and putted him into the ambulance.

I went to the hospital with them and i hold Winstons cold hand the whole ride. Winston woke up for a few seconds. "T..Ted..stay..with me..please.." he said quietly. "Of course win, im not leaving you buddy.." I said as Winstons eyes fell close again.

When we arrived Winston was being operated. Ben and Marcus also arrived and we sat in the waiting room, in silence. The doctor came to us after a while. "Good evening. Are y'all mr Marshalls friends?" he said. "Yes we are..Is he okay? What's wrong with him?" I asked worried.

"He passed out because of too much stress. His heart stopped for a moment due the hard fall on his back. We found some wounds on his wrist. Was he sad or acting differently?" the doctor said. I was in shock about that. "Wounds..?"

"Ehm no he's always a happy guy and..." I said confused.

"Well, the wounds are on his left wrist and they're infected. He has a fever because of that. Is he right-handed?" my eyes became big. "Omg..yes he is." I said shocked.

"Then it might be self-harm. He's asleep now. We will send a therapist to him and he'll talk to him about this." the doctor says calmly.

"A..alright. Thank you sir.." the doctor brought me to his room and he leaves. I sat down on a chair next to winnie's bed. I look at him. This is not the winnie that I know. This is not the happy guy I know. There is almost no live in his face. He is pale and he has got black circels underneath his eyes.

I look at the bandages around his wrist. How can i be so stupid. That's why he rubbed his arm so many times a day. That's why the light in his eyes is dimmed the last time.

I should've known. I should've helped him. This is my fault. I took Wins hand and squeeze it gently.

Ben and Marcus also sat down next to Winnie's bed. we were all shocked, really shocked. I was crying, I don't want to lose him. I can't live without him. Ben put his hand on my back and rubs it gently. "He is going to be fine Ted.." He said calmly. I gave him a small nod. "He will.." I said. Of course he will. My strong little winnie.

---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the support guys. New chapter is coming soon! Xx