I - Always Late

Ted's p.o.v

I was on my way to the tourbus. I sat in my car and I was so excited like always. Tour is amazing. Tour is a great experience every time. It is an adventure sometimes. That's almost every time because of Winston. He's such an idiot. I love him.

He's my best friend but he's acting weird lately. He doesn't even look me in the eye and every time we are alone with each other or he has to talk or look at me, he walks away. And I don't get it. Have I done something wrong?

We were always so close. Hugging on the couch. Sleeping in the same bed. Last tour he wanted to sleep with Ben. I hope it's going to be normal again this tour and that he wants to at least be in the same room with me.

Marcus p.o.v

When I came there at 10.05 Ben en Ted were already standing next to the bus. "Hey little shits!" I screamed.

"Hello mate!" Ben said happy. I hugged him and Ted. "How are you two lads?" I asked them. "I'm good!" they both said. "And you?" Ben asked. "Me too! Thanks."

"Where's Winston?" I said. "He's always late Marcy." Ted said. I sighed. "Yeah, I know. Well, let's wait then." We waited for Winston to arrive.

Winston's p.o.v

I was deep asleep so I didn't woke up from my alarm clock. I woke up 1 hour later. I looked at the time realizing it was already 10.30 but we would meet at 10.00. "Fuck! I'm late!"

I stood up and put on some pants and a hoodie. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my bags. I ran out of the door and I got into my car. I drove as fast as I could to the tourbus.

I parked my car and got out of it. I grabbed my bags again and ran to the lads. "Hi! I'm sorry I'm here!" I said out of breath. "It's okay Win." Marc said sighing.

"Ugh your always late win. Why can't you just get here on time!" Ben said annoyed. "I'm sorry Ben I will try it the next time." we got into the bus.

---------------------------------------------------------
The first chaper of my first fanfic ever! I hope y'all like it! :) Im gonna make the next chapter as soon as possible. Love you guys!