IV - I Will Always Help You Out

Ben's p.o.v

We waited for a while for Winston to come. "lets just go okay. Maybe he's already there." i said. "yeah indeed." Marcus says.

We walked to the breakfast lobby. I looked for Winston but he also wasn't there. I looked at Ted who was looking around with panic in his eyes.

Ted's p.o.v

I looked around. Winstons was nowhere to be seen. What if he's gone. Really gone. Oh god please no.

We ate some breakfast. Marcus his phone began to rang. I looked at him answering the call.

"hello? yeah Marcus Mumford here. Alright. Hmhm. Yeah im on my way. Thank you." he said.

He hung up. "what's up marc?" Marcus sighed. "it's Winston. I have to pick him up at the police station. He had a fight with a man in a bar.

"Oh no.." i said. "Is he okay?" I asked him gently. "I don't know." Marcus said standing up. "Im gonna get him. See ya guys." He walked away.

Winston's p.o.v

I sat on a barstool and watched the people coming in and going out drunk.

I drank much. Maybe too much. I got really drunk after a while. I was sitting next to a girl. I started to flirt with her.

I took her hand after a while and walked to the loo. I kissed her deeply and she kissed me back.

A man came to us and began to push me with no reason. I stopped kissing the girl. "Hey! Stop it mate! Don't touch me!" i said to the man.

"Fuck you! That's my girlfriend! Asshole!" he punched me in the face. Ouch, that hurts a lot.

I punched him back in the face and he pushed me against the wall. He punched me again. I felt the blood running out of my nose.

He punched me in the stomach. I fell on my knees holding my stomach. I squeaked.

"Come on dude! You're a man to steel my girl, then be also a man to fight!" the man said.

I stood up and punched him in the face again. My head was spinning. I saw blood on his face.

He breathed fast and punched me one more time in the face. I fell on the ground and everything went black.

I woke up in a cell. I looked around and was shocked. Oh shit im in a fucking cell. What happened. My head was still spinning and i couldn't remember a thing.

Oh god, what have i done.

The door opened slowly. It was a police officer. I saw Marcus standing behind him. "Come on and hurry up a bit. You're free." the police officer said.

I stood up and walked slowly after them. Marcus looked pretty mad at me. He's right. Ugh. Im such an asshole. Im just fucking everything up.

Marcus p.o.v

I looked at Winston. He had bruises on his cheek and a blue eye. I sighed. I was a bit mad. That's just because there's always a problem with him. He gets himself always in trouble. Every tour.

Previous tour he had a fight with a fan after a show. And many more things happened.

When we sit in the car, I looked at him sadly staring out of the window. "Winston, what happened?" i asked him gently.

"It doesn't matter.." He says quietly. "Yes it does Win. Of course it does. You've got yourself in trouble again. Please just tell me what happened." I said.

"Alright..im so sorry, yeah? I went to a bar and drank a bit too much. I saw a cute girl and started flirting. Apparently she was in a relationship so her boyfriend punched me, i punched him and then he knocked me out. I woke up in a cell." Winston said.

"Oh win..what do i do with you." i said sighing as i began to drive. "Im so sorry Marc.." win said sadly.

---------------------------------------------------------
A new chapter! I really enjoy writing. Sorry for the mistakes. English is not my first language! I'll update my story soon! Thanks for reading this chapter :)