VIII - I Will Wait

Ben's p.o.v

I fell asleep in Marcus his arms yesterday. I just feel so calm when im with him. I still can't believe we're a couple. Im in love with him for a long time now and he likes me too. Omg he likes me too.

I woke up with a bright smile. I've dreamed all night about my new boyfriend. I looked at Marcus who was still sleeping. God he is also handsome when he's asleep. He looks so peaceful. I stroked his hair gently and stared at him for a while.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I took a really fast shower and went downstairs to the breakfast lobby. I grabbed all the food that Marcus likes and went back upstairs with 2 plates full of Marcus his favorite food.

I walked into the room, closing the door behind me. I putted the plates down on the little table. I climbed on top of Marcus and kissed him gently.

He bagan smiling and kissed me back. "That's a great way to wake up.." he said tiredly. "I know" I smiled. He stretched and sat straight up.

I grabbed the plates and putted one on his lap. "Enjoy your breakfast sir" I said with a smile.

Marcus p.o.v

Isn't he lovely. This is so sweet. Im falling in love with him more and more every day. He's just amazing. But I mean really amazing. Those cute hairs. His cute smile. Those bright brown eyes. I think I wanna marry him. Not yet! But I want it. Some day.

"Thank you Benji! Thats so sweet' I said with a bright smile and I kissed him. We began to kiss more deeply and passionate.

We were both hungry for more." First breakfast sweetie" I said. "We've got much time after that." I grinned and so did he. Ben nodded.

This is going to be an amazing day.

Winston's p.o.v

I woke up in Teds arms. I looked on my phone who said that it was 9.15. I looked at Ted and I just wanted to kiss him awake. I giggled at the thought. I went showering and after that I jumped on Ted.

He let out an unhappy moan. "Wake up Teddie! Wake uuupp!" I said laughing. "Ugh..Win..stop it.." he said sleepily.

"Nooo you have to get ready for breakfast! I'm hungryyyyy" I said excessive. He giggled.

"Alright win. Get of me so I can stand up" He said with a grin. "What if I don't want to?" I said grinning back. "Then..you've..you've got no breakfast!" Ted said. I was standing up immediately.

Ted stood up and went into the bathroom. It was hard to not follow him. Oh god stop the dirty thoughts. I remember that I had to give him time so I waited for him.

When he came back he smiled at me.
"Finally! Mr dwane is done! Wauw!" I laughed and he did too.

Ted's p.o.v

He pulled me on top of him and began to tickle me.
"NOOO win stop it! Stop it!" I said laughing. "No!" he said. I tried to push his hands away but without succes.

When he stopped we laughed. We laughed as we always did. "God I've missed this" I said. "Me too" Win said and began to stare into my eyes. I stared back. We began to come closer and closer to each other.

When our lips almost touched I stopped. "Win I can't..Im sorry..not yet" he sighed. "Alright Teddie. I will wait for you" he said with a light smile.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope y'all are enjoying my fanfic! Tedston is coming up in the next chapter so stay tuned! Im gonna write the next chapter as soon as possible. :)