NORMAL GIRL

MEANWHILE IN CALIFORNIA
OMNISCIENT

MIKEY HAD zoned out as Sharife talked he only had a few things in his mind, but one just didn't sit right with him.

"Yo are you even listening?" Sharife asked knocking Mikey out of his thoughts.

" Yeah" He nodded as Sharife smacked his lips knowing Mikey was lying.

" What we talm bout?" Mikey sat there quite as he smacked his lips.

" Ight I forgot what you where talking about, I was just thinking about sum"

" Deja?" Sharife asked with a smirk as Mikey gave him a death glare.

" Why Ya'll keep bringing her up all the time"

" Because its funny how you get mad"

There conversations fell which created silence as Mikey was undeceive if he should ask sharife this question.

" Yo rife" Mikey called out.

" Wassup"

"You know somebody named Jiraiya?" Mikey asked.

" Yeah I only know one she's Jalen sister" Sharife told him as Mikey scrunched his face.

" I thought Jalen only had one sister, Jade" Mikey said making Sharife shake his head.

"Alot of people don't know about her mainly because she's not a social person" Rai

" I met this girl named Jiraiya at Amari party she bad as fuck" He said as Sharife typed on his phone.

"Her?" He asked showing Mikey a picture from Instagram.

"You met her at the party few weeks ago?" Sharife asked making Mikey nod

"I won't be surprised if she said no"

" Yeah, I was gonna get her number but she told me no" Mikey told him.

" ion think you should even try and go out with her bruh" Sharife said making Mikey scrunched up his face.

" Why?"

"Ha pops and Jalen got this big ass rule that she can't date and especially not Jalen Friends"

"Damn" Mikey mumbled grabbing his phone as he opened the Instagram post app.