NORMAL GIRL

NORMAL GIRL
JIRAIYA JORDAN | RAI
CA — 1:33 pm

NORMAL GIRL JIRAIYA JORDAN | RAI CA — 1:33 pm

FLASHBACK

"I can't I'm going out Saturday" Rai told Mikey making him frown.

"Where the fuck you going?" He said a little loud making a elderly women who was standing closely look over at them.

"Why you gotta be so loud? and I'm going out with my friends " She told him.

"Okay where?"

"To a party?"

"I'm coming with you" He said which made her stop in her tracks and turn around.

"No your not"

"And why the fuck not?"He asked as she rolled her eyes.

"It's only gonna be girls that's coming with me"

"Who party is it anyways" He asked as she looked at the cute shirt top.

"Omar's party"

"Bruh"He smacked his lips.

"What?"She asked with her face scrunched up.

"I was going to the anyways, why you going?"

"What you don't want me to go?"She said standing on her tiptoes tryna get in his face.

" I ain't say dat" He responded.

"You did"

"I didn't"

"But you did"She said as they both stood their in silence before Rai pecked his lips before laughing.

"Come hurry up for a have to bend you over in this store"He whispered in her ear making her blush walking away from him.

The group of three girls walked into the Omar and Sharife's Air bnb which started at 9pm and of course they came a hour late, being late they seen people everywhere, which made Rai social anxiety tingle a little. She quickly calmed down from seeing people watching her before walking over to her brothers friends.

"Hey y'all" Xorri said as the boys greeted him with heys and hugs.

" Where's my boyfriend?" Rai asked Josh which made most of the boys look away quietly.