NORMAL GIRL

OMNISCIENT
THE JORDAN RESIDENCE

the family of four sat into there luxury dining room as they all where quite you could hear a single penny drop on the floor.

"Soo" Jalen spoke as he fell back into silence, which was uncomfortable.

"I called this family meeting because there was feelings involved and opinions that needed addressed" He said as his eyes went over to Jiraiya who was playing with nails.

" Rai do you wanna start off?" He asked as she looked up at him for a me then signing before nodding.

"umm..I feel like I'm not appreciated here" She started off.

"what do you mean you don't feel appreciated" Michael asked his daughter with confusion written on his face.

"What I mean by that is I'm treated differently then Jalen and Jade. For example Daddy I told you about my audition Role for Venus and Serena Williams movie, You promised you would take me and then the day came you told me you and Jalen was going to a Basketball game for some bonding time."

FLASHBACK

TWO MONTHS AGO

Jiraiya sat down at my desk as she finished doing biology homework on the bottom left of the computer she saw it was an email. curiously opening it she immediately started to read as her eyes widened.

"OMG YES" she screamed but quickly covered her mouth as she heard loud footsteps.

The door opened revealing Her father Michael "You okay?"Michael said coming into her room breathing heavy.

"Daddy I got an audition for a movie!" She told him with excitement in her voice as a smile grew wide on his face.

"That's my girl, you back being lil Jordan again"He said hugging her again.

"Daddy will you take me it's in three days?" She asked as he nodded.

"Yeah I'll take you for sure" He said as she smiled.

"You promised" She said holding out her pinky finger as there's fingers locked each other's.

"I promise" he said as they both kissed each other finger as she knew he wasn't lying.

Every promise he made towards Jiraiya he always kept, little did she know not this one.

THREE DAYS LATER

Jiraiya finished putting on her shoes as she checked her hair and makeup. She grabbed her purse and phone before walking down the stairs.

"Daddy I'm ready to go" She said walking into the living room seeing him and Jalen talking.

"Where you going?"Jalen asked her.

"Nun of your business"She bucked him as he turned to her father.

" You ready to go I can't be late"

"I'm sorry baby girl ya Momma gotta take you to your audition" He said as frowned.

"Why can't you take me?" She asked.