NORMAL GIRL

NORMAL GIRL
JIRAIYA JORDAN | RAI
CA, — 3:45 pm

NORMAL GIRLJIRAIYA JORDAN | RAI CA, — 3:45 pm

FLASHBACK
2 DAYS BEFORE

" Baby" Mikey called out as Rai looked over towards him.

"I have a AAU basketball game in Louisville on Friday and I want you to come"He said making her smile.

"Yeah just let me know what time and I'll come" She answered as he nodded.

THE DAY OF THE GAME

Jiraiya payed for her ticket as she walked into the gym as she looked around for a few minutes before seeing Mikey's Father Mahlon and his Security Guard, her parents instant a Guard for her since she as Social anxiety which made her agree.

"Hi Mr.Williams" Rai said sitting next to them as he smiled at her.

"Rai I told you to call me dad, Mr. Williams make me seem old" He said making her laugh.

"You look younger by the day" She complimented him.

"I try" He said as the game begin to start. Mikey came out as Rai started cheering for him making him easily see her since they was sitting court side.

He smiled when he seen her before going into his position on the court, minutes later the game started and being honest it was going terrible.

"Come on baby"Rai mumbled watching as he missed a shot.

One of the coaches called timeout and seen Mikey coming over towards us.

"Son what's going on?"Mahlon asked his son as Mikey looked at Rai who was staring at him.

"I don't even know man" He sighed.

"Well imma need you to figure it out, you have everybody here supporting you and your known for putting on a show when it comes to basketball. Your Ranked Top 3 Mikey act like it" She told him as Mahlon looked shocked because he was gonna say the same thing.

Mikey nodded in agreement letting her words sink in his head. "Thank you" he said kissing her before going back on the court.

The final results where in and the game was over and Mikey and his team ended up losing the game, which left Rai a little upset because they lost to 1 point.

The game was over and everybody started to leave, Mikey and Rai were holding hands while walking next to the Guards, until they heard Mikey named being called.