Why?

Katniss P.O.V

" Mommy, why did daddy weave? " Willow asks me. " I dont know. " I reply. I run over to Haymitch's and he said Peeta wasn't there. So I asked him to watch Willow while I look for Peeta. I run through town just realizing Peeta was having a suicidal flashback, meaning if I don't find him now I might find him later. Only he may not be here in my world.

I run around the seam screaming Peeta's name and a group of villagers said he went into the woods. And he was screaming my name. I run through the woods now. Being the fact I am now over 6 months into my pregnancy I'm pretty fast. And I head to the lake and find Peeta lying on the ground crying with a blade in hand.

I run towards him screaming his name and he looks back with tears in his eyes." Katniss?" He says with tears now pouring. " Peeta are you okay!" I scream checking everywhere for cuts. " I'm fine I wake up at the lake with a blade in my hand with blood on it. And I thought I hurt you or Willow. So I just sat here." he says as I finnaly find the cut on his ankle. It's not to bad just a scratch maybe he was about to hurt himself when he came to sense.

" Peeta you had a suicidal flashback and took of crying. Willow was terrified so I went after you." I say. " Wheres Willow? " he says sniffing. " I left her with Haymitch." I say.

" Okay." he says kissing me. " I couldn't bare to loose either of you." he says tears coming out his eyes. I wype his tears away and hug him. " Come on maybe we can go to the doctor today and see the gender of the baby." I say hugging him. " Sure come on we have to get Willow."

We get to Hatmitch's house and pick up Willow. We head to the doctor and we walk in. " Katniss Mellark." Peeta says. I just love when he says that. " Well sir your appointment is not until tommorow. But the doctor just got a canceled appointment so come on in." the nurse said and I smile.

We walk in and Dr. Phileas comes in and puts the blue gel my stomach and then I see a baby in my stomach. And then Willow looks at the screen and asks me " Mommy what is that?" I laugh. " Your brother or sister." " Why did you eat it?" I laugh. " I didn't eat it, he or she is growing inside me." I say. " Speaking of he or she would you like to know the gender?" The nurse says. I look and Peeta then nod.

" Congratulations your having a ......"

" Baby boy!!!!!! Congratulations Mellarks!" The nurse says

" You hear that Willow your having a baby brother!!!!" I say. " Really! I get a browter (brother)."

Peeta was right. My family is now complete. Of course I would have been happy with just Peeta.