My love is done

Katniss P.O.V

I sit in the waiting room with Peeta holding me back. I want my little Rye in my arms so bad. And I'm about to loose him. He looks just like Peeta. With his pretty blonde curls that end just like his.

The doctor Lewis comes in. "Okay Mellark's I have some good news and some bad news." She says. "We saved Rye but only by luck. The bad news is he went into a coma which is bad for a baby. And when he comes out that coma if he does. He'll be on oxygen all his life." She says and Peeta and me burst into tears.

No we are strong we can get through this.

Willow's P.O.V

I sit with Grandpa Haymitch in the waiting room. Were waiting in my little brother Rye to come out of the back. Mom and Dad just say he needed a check up fast. But I think it's more than that. Mom is trying so hard not to cry and I feel bad for her. And Daddy won't stop crying.

The doctor is telling them something. Se even gave me candy. I like her alot. She's really nice.

But I'm worried about Rye I don't think he's okay. Mom and Dad walk up to me and ask me if I want to see Rye.

I say yes and we walk through a bunch of doors. We walk into a room and I see a bunch of cords hooked up to Rye and he is pale. I go to hug him but Daddy said I can't because he is asleep and he's taking a really long nap.

But the thing is....

I miss my brother.

Sorry it's so short and that I haven't updated in forever. I've been sick and really busy with school as family. Hope yall can forgive me.
- Bquick