Dreams in the Shadows

I wake up and see Peeta is not there. I walk downstairs with Willow and her bag to visit Peeta at work. But I walk downstairs and see Peeta is in there cloudy eyes and our home is tore up.

I realize he is having a flashback so I run out the door. " MUTT YOU STUPID MUTT YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!!! " He screams. I start crying and rush to the woods with Willow in my arms.

Peeta P.O.V

SHE IS A MUTT ..... She is my wife ...... SHE KILLED MY FAMLY ...... Me and her love each other. Oh my god what happened. I look around to see my home ripped to pieces. Oh no .... Katniss isn't here. Neither is Willow.

Did I have a flashback?

Oh no I hope I didn't hurt Katniss or Willow, If I did I would never forgive myself.

She's at the woods.

Katniss P.O.V

I sit in the woods. Willows asleep but doesn't look good. It's to cold for her to be here. I sit at the playground Peeta built for me, proposed to me, where my child will play.

I hear someone screaming my name. Willows asleep so they better not wake her. Then I see Peeta. I got startled because I'm waiting for him to choke me. But he doesn't ..... He just kissed me.

I missed him. " Katniss are you alright?" He asks. " I'm fine are you?" I ask. " Katniss don't worry about me worry about Willow and yourself." He says " I can't put you in danger anymore." As he walks of. I grab his arm and turn him around. " PEETA PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" I exclaim. He's crying to. " Im sorry I'll stay forever." Peeta says. " Peeta." " Yes?" "Will you stay with me?" I say and he hugs me. " Always." And we walk home as he hugs Willow.