Betrayal

Katniss P.O.V
(3 months later)

I sit with Willow and Rye waiting on my amazing husband to get home so these kids will eat. They always wait on Peeta to get home so they can have their cheese buns for lunch.

Other wise they try to skip lunch.

Which is not good for Rye because we use those cheese buns to put his medicine in.

"MAMMA!!!" Rye says. Did he just say his first word? I wonder. "MAMMA." He says and I squeal. I immediately call Peeta.

"PEETA RYE SAID HIS FIRST WORD COME HOME NOW!!!" I scream into the phone. "IM ALMOST THERE." He says back.

He then quietly walks in the door but Rye and Willow see him. "DADDY!" Willow screams. "DADDA." Rye screams.

"Did he just say dadda?" Peet says in happiness. "Yes and he said mommy earlier right before you got home!" I say and Peeta kisses me.

"Thank you." He says. "For what." I say.

"For letting me in. For marrying me. For giving me children. For being you." He says and my heart melts. "I love you Peeta Mellark." "And I love you Katniss Mellark." He says hugging me.

"Sup brainless." I hear someone say in the living room. "Johanna?" I say turning around.

"Wow you finally got something right." She says and I laugh hugging her. "Why are you here?" I say. "Can't I just visit." She says. "Oh and I'm engaged."

Why Johanna found someone. No I'm happy for her but. She's Johanna!

"Who?" I say.

"Well he's really nice and sweet and a bad boy like me. He even just got outta jail." She says. "Who is it?" Me and Peeta say in unison.

" Well his name is ........ Gale."

That betrayal though!!!! Tell me what you think people.Sorry I'm such a bad writer.