Keep Pushing My Buttons, See What Happens

Well helloo there!! Janykay here!!!

SOO... I STARTED  A NEW STORY!!! AGH!! YUP!!

While I was suffering from major writer's block, I thought of this plot.. I mean it's sounds reaally interesting!!!

So I got right to it and started writing... XD

But this story was going to be posted like a few days ago..... buuuut... I got stuck with the main character's name :(

I needed a more masculine name.. :D My first thought was Cameron...

But Cameron Diaz is a girl, and I know a girl named Cameron.. so... the name didn;t do it for me..

BUT ANYWAYS.....

I happily present to YOU GUYS- Keep Pushing My Buttons, See What Happens.... 

Enjoy!

                                                                                                                             -Janykay

P.S- Please leave a comment ' I LIKE IT'  so ,you know, I know if this is a good story to continue

Thanx!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

                                  Keep Pushing My Buttons, See What Happens.

Chapter 1

[Max]

“Ah! Stop! It hurts!” I moaned in pain.

“What, can’t even take a little pain?” he scoffed, as he pressed his body on top of mine. “It’s not like this is the first time.” His ragged breath blowing across my face, his chest heaving and coming into contact with mine.

I try to use my hands and legs and push him off of me, but he caught hold of my legs with his and pinned my arms above my head.

“So what’s it gonna be?” he smirked. By now both of us were gasping for air.

“Ah, seriously Ian, you’re crushing me!” I screech. “Get off!”

“What’s the magic words?” he singsonged.

I used the last of my strength, unwilling to give up, and tried to loosen my hands from his grip, while wiggling my way out off him. No such luck. He was glued on top of me like a polar bear with potamophobia on an ice glacier, trying to avoid the terrifying cold water that lurks beneath him. Hey, give me a break, I’m tied down by a heavy guy, that’s the only comparison I can think of.

Sue me.

“Ian! I’m not kidding!” I whine. “I-I- I NEED TO GO PEE!”

“Tough noogies, I don’t hear the magic words either,” he grins.

“I swear, Ian, I will blow up on you right now,” I warned.

“Really? I’ve had worst, say it.” He was still smirking, but I could tell that my threat had gotten through him.

“Okay whatever you say,” I said nonchalantly, “I hate to dirty your mom’s carpet, but I guess I can’t help it.”

I had the satisfaction of seeing his smirk wipe right off his face, as he analyzed what I was saying.