KPMB- chapter 4: The Spotlight Is On Her- Can She Take It?

[A/N]:

Hello there!

Janykay here!~

Now originally I was going to post this story up along with BGGG( which some of you should definitely check out), BUUUT I didn't want to overwhelm you guys, now that JANYKAY IS BACK!!

so I thought of waiting another day.. :)

I really hope in making my stories a success and for all of you wattFANatics to enjoy reading, and for some of you guys, hopefully can be inspired to write your own work :)

Well here it is guys!

KPMB- Chappie 5!!

BTW: Pteronophobia- fear of being tickled by feathers XD

and Papaphobia- fear of the pope..

hmmm... interesting.... lol

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keep Pushing My Buttons, See What Happens. 

Chapter 4- The Spotlight Is On Her- Can She Take It?

[Max POV]

I feel like such a fake.  

I continued to smile as I made my way to the cafeteria.  

It still felt weird that guys were still ogling me, in a way that made me feel like I was a piece of meat, and the girls throwing hateful glares my way. 

I got inside the cafeteria and got in line to grab my lunch. But it looked like I didn't need to get in line as the guys in front parted their ways and let me cut in front of them. 

Huh, maybe this whole thing has it perks. 

I smiled to myself as I grabbed the last slice of chocolate cake and pizza, and made my over to the table where Rhea, Ian , and I usually hung out in. 

It was weird that I hadn't bumped into Ian, at all this whole entire morning, which was good for me, but it was still weird. Oh well, I do have Chem with him next, anyways.  

I neared the table of guys, and as Kyle saw me approaching, he choked on his soda and eagerly pushed Mark away from him, which created a domino effect and AJ, who was sitting on the edge almost fell off the table. 

"What the fuck, Kyle?" Mark yelled. 

"Yeah," Aj agreed, "what the heck is wrong with you?" 

"Nothing, just wanted to make room for Max," Kyle said too eagerly, "Here Max, I made room for you." 

Mark and Aj looked up at me, and Aj's eyes almost popped out of his head, while Mark just looked at me weirdly. 

"What happened to you?" Mark asked. 

"What?" I put my hands on my hips. "Don't like what you see? Isn't this what you were asking?"  

I leaned forward and said, "Just because I don't dress like one, doesn't mean I'm not a girl, so shut your face and why don't you begin changing as well-starting off with not acting like a dumbass all the time," I snapped, " and when that time comes, then we'll talk about your looks," I smiled sweetly at him, before turning to look at the boys, whose eyes were on me, but not where they were supposed to be. 

"Last time I checked, my eyes were up here." I said.  

The boys blinked their eyes and focused a little longer at her chest, until they reluctantly dragged their eyes back up to meet mines.