KPMB,SWH- Chapter 3: Pretty Girl Rock

A/N: Yo! Yo! Yo!! Janykay in the hizhouse!!

ahahaha XD

After eating a yummy pizza, and reading some motivating comments, I have decided to post the next chappy of Keep Pushing My Buttons!!  *crowd goes wild*

Yay!~ Well anyways, I hope you continue to click on the orange button and leave comments!!

<------------------Click the orange button and leave a comment if you're having a bad hair day today!! Cuz I know I do!

XD

Enjoy!

-janykay

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keep Pushing My Buttons, See What Happens...

Chapter 3- Pretty Girl Rock

[Max POV]

Damn heels. Damn them to heck.

I stood in front of my mirror examining myself before I went to school. Well I tried to stand as my ankles wobbled, trying to support my weight with two thin four inch sticks. Really, I changed myself, but how am I going to show it off when half the time I’ll be eating the ground.

I can’t believe Rhea convinced me to buy these things, anyways. I mean they looked cool, but that’s it- they looked good, can’t say they feel good though, because it’s only been 30 minutes since I’ve worn them, and they’re already killing me!

I sighed audibly and my newly dyed hair flew up.

Yep, she may not be as stubborn as me, but that sneaky Rhea told Plastic Barbie to dye my hair, while I was flipping through the hair catalogue. Now I was stuck with auburn hair, and I can’t redye it until 6 weeks later.

Sneaky little vermin.

As an apology though, Rhea allowed me to wear comfy clothes, one that included pants- thank God. I already told her that never in my whole entire life, existence, being, will I ever wear a piece of fabric they call a skirt.

We had a long argument about it yesterday, and we finally came to a compromise to let me keep my pants, but she controlled what I wore on top. She said I could still work out a bad girl image, whatever that is.

My phone chimed telling me I had a message.  I picked it up and flipped it open seeing that Rhea messaged me.

          ‘Please tell me my work is still together, and not ruined.’ –R

I rolled my eyes at her text and quickly replied back.

                  'It should be, unless your work takes a step forward."

It didn't even take two seconds till she replied back.

                  'Emergency- got it, be there in ten.' -R

****

She wasn't kidding.

She was here in exactly 9 mins and 36 seconds.

I was counting- don’t ask, I was bored.

For the next 30 minutes before school started, Rhea taught me how to walk in the death heels.

She taught me a trick on how to walk without tripping and eating it, and after most of the half hour, I could finally walk in a 'decent manner'- worded by Rhea.