Scared but also basement? |8|

^ hope yall like the image for today :)

♦︎|Skeppy|♦︎

I looked at my alarm clock,

9am sunday *day and month*

I sighed looking back at my bedroom ceiling. It had been an hour 30 since Bad had left and 11 hours since dream and a6d left. A6d came back 20 minutes ago but refused to talk and went to watch anime or something. I would go watch with him but I am worried about Bad and Dream, more worried about Bad though. He swore to never go out for longer than half an hour without telling me and he never told me he was going out for this long :(
I was even still wearing his hoodie :((((((((((

I rolled out of bed, ending up on the floor since I literally rolled off of my bed, and stood up to go eat some breakfast toast. mmm nom nom. I had already gotten ready for the day besides feeding the kid trapped in the basement and eating breakfast, and right now felt like the perfect time to do so.

I walked down the stairs and heading into the kitchen. I opened the pantry, opening the bread and quickly snatching three pieces of bread out and a taking the emergency sharpie. Then t̸h̸r̸o̸w̸i̸n̸g̸ yeeting one slice into the toaster. It seemed like everyone was in their rooms since there was no one downstairs, which was perfect. I walked over to one of the book shelves in the living room and pulled one of them out, opening a door which lead to a flight of stairs. These stairs lead to the basement.

This is where I stored kids and funny enough is where I met Bad. Its a long story but basically I thought Bad was a kid and trapped him in the basement before realizing that this was actually Bad's house and I had just broke into this mans house and trapped him in his own basement. From that day forward, we became best friends but I was kicked out of Bad's house after hearing Bad swear. I then heard that other of his friends were being invited to live there so I broke in again and trapped Bad in the basement, again.

We negotiated and decided on Bad letting me stay and never telling anyone about my obsession of trapping people as long as I freed Bad and not tell anyone about that time he swore.

Though that then leads to the question why Bad has a secret passage way to his basement. WAIT AM I BEING TRAPPED THIS WHOLE TIME?!

That was a question for another day but now I had to feed the basement kid. I opened the basement door and tossed the two breads (one with writing saying 'congrats, you won 5,000 money, here bread of victory, you survived being trapped in badboyhalos basement' in sharpie smack dab onto the middle of the bread.)

"enjoy your food ranboo!" I said, and before waiting for an answer I shut the basement door and walked back into the kitchen.

Obviously I let the kids out at some point since I don't like keeping them in there for over a day. This time he told the 6 kids that the last to leave would get 5,000 cash money so it looks like this kid, Ranboo, won and for the other 5....

Anyway, I made my way back into the kitchen, grabbing my toast and sitting on a stool.

I reflected over my life decision and wondered if trapping and making them fi- peacefully bond together was a good thing to spend his valuable time on because every second is another second taken away from you life. Though I want to die knowing that I've trapped over 69,420 kids. Who wouldn't be proud of that? Like, thats alot of kids.

I finished my toast and left the plate there. Someone else could clean it up, I thought as I walked into the living room and purposely fell onto the sofa face first. And the I realized someone probably sat there so I got up and turned on the television. I decided to watch the news since like, what else besides anime? I realized that the news was boring and decided on looking for wattpad fanfics to get a few laughs out like shrek x donald trump. I was aimlessly scrolling till I found a mcyter fanfic.

-save-, seems interesting might give it a go. I thought clicking on it and reading it, realizing something. Why does it seem so familiar? It's like the same situation as what happened a day or so ago. Hmmmm.... just as my brain was about to make a connection I heard the front door open and looked over my shoulder.

"BAD!"

___________________________

ligit just speedran this chapetrs and started a 2am and now its 3:25 am lol. don't worry about ranboo he got let out. and all the other 69,418 kids.
anyway question lol:

who see next?:

Ⓐ  Dream
Ⓑ  Bad
Ⓒ  George
Ⓓ  Tommy and Tubbo

words: 842