Idots |3|

hope you enjoy this really long chapter (pls don't expect long ones like this very often-) that I went back to edit becuz it suckz first time :3 have gud day or night!

Ξ |Skeppy POV| Ξ

I woke up to an irritating noise of talking, I was super tired but there was no way I would get to sleep with all this noise.

I got out of bed and stumbled to the closet, for some reason Bad's closet connected to mine, which made it 10x bigger. I looked at the selection of hoodies there were on my side, none of them looked good enough for today. I turned around sleepily to look at Bads hoodies. One stood out from them, it looked like the one his Minecraft character wore, black with red highlights on. I looked super comfy so I grabbed it of the hanger, not bothering to put the hanger in the hanger bin Bad has in the closet.

"ehh... he won't *yawn* mind..." I said as I slipped the hoodie on, I was definitely comfy, a bit oversized, but perfect.

|after getting up and ready|

I was still super tired, but almost awake somehow. I sat on my gaming chair and looked at my computer, no wonder I'm so tired, it's 7:27 am

I decided to go check on the other people, it sounded like most of them were awake.

"Hey Skeppy!" George said as I walked into the kitchen. A6D was sitting on one of the stools at the kitchen island while Dream was next to him leaning on it, to the right of Dream was George just standing there, and then sapnap who was sitting on the counter top next to the fridge and stove.

"Wait, why do you have Dar- Bads hoodie on?" the French man asked

"I dunno, what do you think baguette boi." I answered as Sapnap and I started laughing at the new nickname.

"PFH, BAGUETTE BOI!" Sapnap screamed while still laughing, A6d giving us a death stare. Tbh the joke wasn't that funny but still.

"I don't see what's so funny." George said turning to us

"You just don't have a good sense of humor George." Dream answered

"But you aren't laughing either?"

"I'm laughing on the inside and dying on the outside."

"..."

"that's kinda deep dream-"

"I think you're all idiots" a6d interrupted Sapnap, answering the question from before.

"don't you mean, idots?" I smirked brining up the meme.

"Skeppy don't you dare start the memes you muffin head!" I turned around to see a tired Bad standing there with a cup of coffee that had the words "I'm not a potato" on.

what kind of cup is that even-

what was noticeable was that he was wearing one of my hoodies, the diamond skeppy one. why is he wearing my hoodie?

"When were you here? And why are you wearing my hoodie?" I asked

"What- Why are you wearing mine then?"