Powers? |2|

~Time skip

I finished unpacking and it was now about 6:30 am, I didn't really know what to do until this idea came to me, what if I practice my p̵͔͛̕ơ̶̜̩̮̊̽̀́w̶̡̯̬͉̙̎̾̓̋̀̾̈́͊̚͜͝e̶͉̞͙̔͊͝r̷͔̹̮̼̣̼̺̜̦̰͌̇̈́͛̂̕͠͝͠s̵̤͍͎̖̯̭̥̓͝! It would be useful in times of need to know what to do without getting caught- oh right, getting caught, how was he supposed to practice with out getting caught by any of 5 people...

I peeked my head out my bedroom door, A6d was still there just looking at his phone at... ANIME??? Since when did A6d watch anime? Wait why am I looking at his phone?

I went back in the bedroom, as I turned around I saw the window, of course! I will just sneak out the window, I think I saw a forest in front of Bads house, so I could just go there! I'm a genius, big brain.

~Short time skip

I was at the forest in no time, I was more than ready to practice because I hadn't done it in a while.

I stepped back,
put my hands out,
and focused on my p̶̧̢̤̟̣̠̼͉͎̪̒̽̽o̴̡̺͎̼͈͚̭̳̥̾̓̈͋̉̇̈́w̸̢͎̤͂̎̃͂͜e̴̓̈̔͌̓̆͗͝ͅŕ̴͚̜̰̰́̋͐͂̕s̷͉̟̈́̏̑̾ͅ.

I opened my eyes and saw nothing happened, what was I doing wrong? What stops my p̶̧̢̤̟̣̠̼͉͎̪̒̽̽o̴̡̺͎̼͈͚̭̳̥̾̓̈͋̉̇̈́w̸̢͎̤͂̎̃͂͜e̴̓̈̔͌̓̆͗͝ͅŕ̴͚̜̰̰́̋͐͂̕s̷͉̟̈́̏̑̾ͅ-

That's it! My mask, it hides my w̸̧̿̈́́̈́͛͌̈͛͆͘i̷͕̻͊̌͂̀͠n̵̺̱͙̾g̶̡̟̙̤̘̪̠̑̿̄̀̑s̴̥̻̟̬̘͖͎͐̄̔̄̓̾͋̃̔, I'm pretty sure this will work. I took off the mask and t̵͖̩̳̼̜̪͓͇͊w̴̨͇̭͛ọ̷̭͔̬̈̆̌̋̀͘̚ͅ ̴̲̤͙͚̬̖͙̤̂̏̆̈́̑̾͘͝b̷̞͈̳̱̊̒̉̎͒̅̚̕̕l̷̨̟̘̲̖͈͕̗̞̆́̆̾̓͒͜ą̵̯͚̓c̴̬̕̚ķ̷̛͇̖̘̩̌̈́̽̈́̉̌͜͜ ̷̭̰͙̙͋̑͌́̌͋́͌d̷̛̜͕̺̰̄̌̑́͘ř̸̡̨̦̫̪͒͝ǫ̵͇̲̼͚̫̗̭͛p̸̨̨̙̜̝̻̚p̸̝͙̊́y̶̩̙͎̜̫̦̹̾̈̿͂͊͑ẅ̴̱͎̼̘̀̄̐͆͋̔̔̚͠ͅi̶̡̜̭̥̕ͅn̴̡͕̼͍̱̻͈̮̦̿ͅg̸̖͙̤̙̗̟͙̥͔̈́̍̿̈́̑̅s̴̢̢͍̟̰̮̤̈̕͘ appear on my back, sadly ripping my hoodie where they came out from.

I try the process again,
I stepped back,
put my hands out,
and focused on my p̶̢̖̮̀́͊̍̊͋͠o̶͈̘͑̊͗ẁ̸̡͍̠̜͈̼̀͂̉̊̀̐̓̉ȩ̸̘͍̝͎̗̺̹͐̓̇̐r̴̤̝̫̖̂̇̉̈͘s̵̨̲̹͈̄͒͐̔̈́́.

This time when I opened my eyes I had successfully created a purple orb, out of curiosity and happiness I went and touched it, a loud bang was heard and a bright light flashed my eyes. I then opened my eyes to see that it exploded.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" I said then realizing that Bads house was literally not that far away and the bang probably woke everyone up and they will probably see that I wasn't there and call 911. I had to get back, so I stood up and picked up my mask and put it back on. Thankfully the explosion didn't do any damage so it was fine and once again my w̵̤̺͍͇͌͂̿͋̇̈́͂̚i̴̡̨̥̫̗̭͉̠̕ͅṉ̶̇̽̆̿̉̏͑g̶̨͈͍͔̣͉̖̲̣͔͝s̴͕͕̣̪̫̆́͗̋͊̋ disappeared.

~Time skip~

I got back and knocked on the door, since they most likely woke up and checked my room I didn't want to seem suspicious and be like, 'oh I was in my room the whole time'.

*knock*
*knock*

I heard talking on the other side of the door, then sapnap must have opened it because he saw me and hugged me.

"Where were you?!" He said putting his hands on my shoulder, shaking me.

"I was on a walk"

"YOU SCARED US!"

"Yeah, I'm not sure you heard it but there was a loud bang noise!" George stepped in.

"What are you talking about?" I lied as I stepped into the house, I wish I didn't have to keep secrets from my friends but I have no choice. Apparently the loud noise didn't wake up Skeppy or Bad. The rest of us all talked for a good 40 minutes about nothing and we all headed to eat breakfast.

~time skip

...|??? POV|...

I sat at my desk super bored, I mean, what else am I supposed to do? Maybe I could visit Ŧ̵̨̙̫̩̘̱͗̇͌̈̉̌̆1̸̲̠̈́ภ̴̡̛̹̺́̅̐̃͒̀ภ̴̥̭͈̹̔̀̎̔̀̈͠͝͝5̵̼͖̠̈̈́͐́͗͋͆̋͝Շ̶͎̩̥͎͔̥̋͗́̾̏̓͊̈́̒̈́є̴̪͎͔͙͚̩̝͚͚̥̈́̚͝r̵̡̛͍͙̼͚̬͛͋̅̀̈́́̓̕͜... WAIT, I know who! I should visit ɖ̵̢̧͚̻̳̠̺̤͛̇̈́͂͝ʀ̸̨̨̬̻̗̠͔͗̔ɛ̸̻̃̌̍͛̒́͒̚͝ǟ̸̜̲̞̠̦̻̼̍̉̾̌ʍ̴̨͍̲͎̊̆̿͊̏̾͂͑͐̚ and see what he's up to! I heard he moved in with _______, and some other people.

I could just go now, but I sensed his magic in a forest, he's probably training right now. I guess I will have to wait then, if he's training then I could scare him! Oh no, I guess another day, I sense that ̷̱͗̃̈́ɐ̸̧̝̺͖̪̥̟͂̀̎͌̊̍̃̓ɓ̷̛̫̪̟̠̭̣̥͖̻̥̍͐̕ǝ̷̙͘W is in another stoopid situation again.

_____ ______________________________________________________________________________ _____

end of chapter
Words: 623