It might do... |6|

Tw: blood, insane(?) things, hospital mentions, and death

--
Philza, Phliza,
Hear The Children Scream?

Crackles Of Fire,
I'd Have Cried And Weeped.
--

♔| Technoblade |♔

"Tommy thought it would be funny to burn down a small part of the forest and make Tubbo freak out by telling him he accidentally killed some of Tubbos bees in the fire, so Tommy did just that. Thats what Tommy said before he passed. I heard screams from Wilbur outside, I went outside to see half of the forest burnt to a crisp.  That wasn't what Wilbur was shouting at, he was shouting for Tubbo and Tommy to come back."

*flashback*

"TOMMY, TUBBO, COME BACK HERE!" Wilbur screams while running down the hill, chasing after Tommy who was chasing after Tubbo.

"TUBBO COME BACK, IT WAS A PRANK!" I heard Tommy shout, you could hear the desperation in his voice. Tubbo was headed straight towards the forest where the fire was. I knew there was only one man that could help in this ridiculous situation, Philza.

I ran back to our small cottage house to get Phil, "PHILZA, TOMMY AND TUBBO ARE IN TROUBLE AGAIN!" I shout through the door, a sleepy Phil came out.

*flashback ends*

"The rest of it was a blur, though I can remember that Phil had to go rescue the two but it was to late, one was already gone and the other one was almost gone. Tommy told me what happened but went after that. From that point on, Wilbur went a bit insane." I said finishing the story there, I felt bad for Wilbur, poor guy thinks there still here.

"oh, sorry for you losses." Badboyhalo said when all of a sudden Wilbur barged into the conversation.

"There still here, I know it, I feel it, I see them."

"Wilbur... *sigh* I've already told you, we can't see them, there not real." I said to Wilbur, hopefully this man will get it one day soon.

"Tommy, why can't they see you?" Wilbur turned around and then said that supposedly to tommy. It broke my heart to see Wilbur like that, he doesn't know yet. He continued talking "to tommy".
"I would understand, please just tell me."
"What do you mean not yet?"
"Why Not?..."
"COME ON, JUST F-CKING TELL ME ALREADY JESUS CHRIST!" Wilbur shouted then sighed afterward, doing the maniacal laugh again but it just sounded a bit sadder this time.

"We gotta get the cure soon." I said to Bad, we really did. There was something wrong with Wilbur and it's getting worse.

"Yea, oh hey Philza!" Bad said as Phil walked in, a few more potions in hand.

—————
Philza: Bad? When did he come?"

Techno: "An hour ago."

Bad: "Wait, AN HOUR AGO?! Skeppy is going to be worried sick about where I gone. :("

Wilbur: "shut it mr halo"

*Philza and Techno laughter*

Bad: "Hey!"

Philza: "Anyways, hey Techno?"

Techno: "Yep?"

Philza: "You think Wil is haunted by Tommys and Tubbos ghosts?"

Techno: "It could be a possibility. I think you might be onto something."

Philza: "hmm, well I made some more possible medicine which might do the trick. You two wanna come see if it works."

Bad: 'Sure!"

Techno: "mkay."
—————

The Hospital room was a room that looked like a hospitals room. The walls were painted a nice, calming grey color. On the left side of the room where was a bed that was like a hospital bed, with all the buttons and stuff, the head of the bed had been proped up a bit so Wilbur was sitting upright. We made sure that Wilbur was doing fine by hooking him up to one of those heart monitors, honestly it is kinda just like a hospital. On the east and north side of the room there was of the room there was a cabinet for medicine and other stuff. There was also a table in the northern east side of the room.

 There was also a table in the northern east side of the room

little layout ^ (it sucks ik but take it)

We all walked over to Wilburs bed.
"Hey Wilbur, you want to take the medicine?" Phil said putting one of the potion- medicines down on Wilburs side table. I honestly wonder how Wilbur feels right now, we are all just standing around his bed looking at him.

"*sigh* fine..." Wilbur grabbed the medicine and drank it handing the empty cup back to Phil. "Can I have a bottle of water, that tasted awful. I dont get what any of this is for." I tensed up a bit with excitement, it sounded a bit like the old Wilbur was coming back.

"Hey Bad and Techno, can you go get some water for Wilbur?" Phil asked is both, of course our answers were both yes. So me and Bad left the room and down the hall to the kitchen.

_____________________________...
maybe expect more chapters coming out for these few days, i went to go write some chapters on alternate but i was to excited to work on these chapters to write those chapters so ye. Also hope you're enjoying these chapters and the question thing. honestly i think i was motivated to finish this so i could write Wilburs pov :)

Question:
No question except any future questions?

words: 868
_____________________________...