Who will win? The Hero or The Tormentor, and A Strange Discovery

Izuku POV:

"I will defeat you this time!" I said as I clinched my fist forward.

"Tch, will see about that you damn nerd!" Kacchan actually said softy, walking inside the building.

I sighed in relief that he didn't started running towards me and attacked. When he was gone I felt Izumi lightly punch me in my right arm so I turned and looked at her and saw that she was looking at me.

"W-what?" I asked her she then backed away her arm and smiled.

"I'm glad you finally got over the past Izuku" Izumi said as tears swelled in her eyes.

I was shocked that she was about to cry, so I tried to calm her down.

"I-izumi? What's wrong?" I asked her as she just wipes away the tears on her eyes.

"Nothing....... It's just..... I'm happy you got over Katsuki and your past" Izumi said as she fist bumped my chest.

"Yeah.... Thank you" I replied with a smile as I looked back at All Might to see him giving me a thumbs up.

"I'm proud Young Midoriya!" He said as he then walked away to the other students.

Izumi was confused to why All Might was proud of me but didn't mind it as she started walking to the table with the blueprints.

"Alright students, let us go to the monitor room and watch the Battle there!" All Might said as he started walking to the monitor room.

""Yes All Might-sensei!"" All of the other students said as they followed All Might.

When they were gone, both me and Izumi started looking at the blueprint of the building.

"He said to wait for 5 minutes before we can enter the building right?" Izumi asked me as she examined the blueprint of the building.

"Yeah..... So what's the plan Izumi?" I asked her back as I also examined the blueprint of the building.

"You tell me, your the smart one" she said as she remembered everything in the blueprint and stuffed it in her pocket.

"Oh~ho~ho. Are you saying your not smart too?" I teased her, only to receive a pout as she looked away from me, I laughed at her actions. After I finished laughing I slowly went to her ear to whisper the plan.

"Okay then.... Here's the plan" I said as I let down the blueprint and whispered the plan to her.

"Yeah...... Yeah..... Good plan!" Izumi said as she gave me a thumbs up with a huge smile.

"Hero team can now go inside!" All Might said as a buzzing sound echoed the fake city.

-- 5 minutes ago --

Katsuki POV:

'So that damn nerd hid his Quirk from us huh?' I thought as I recalled all the time Deku showed us his Quirk.

"Even if this is training, it hurts to be a Villain" Four eyes said as I looked at him.

"So I need to protect this?" He continued as he knocked on the weapon.

"Papier-mâché?" He said.

I turned my back around him and asked him a question.

"Oi! So Deku's got a Quirk huh?" I asked him.

He turned to look at me even if I can't see him do it. I can tell that he was shocked that I asked him a weird question.

"Didn't you see him use it on the Quirk Assessment test? It's quite a strong Quirk if I might say" Four eyes said.