The School for Heroes!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heya! Thank you for reading this far from the story, I hope you like it and keep reading it.

Now without forther ado, Let's go on with the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku POV:

As me and Izumi run to U.A.
We both ran into someone we both know all too well.

We were met with Reiko Tokage, our first childhood friend, and my childhood crush.

"Oh, ah! Reiko-chan!" Izumi called out to Reiko.

"Hm? Izumi-chan, Izuku-kun?" Reiko said as we approach her.

'Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, she's going to U.A., she's going to U.A., SHE'S GOING TO U.A.!!" I screamed mentally inside.

"He-h-hello! R-r-r-r-e-re-r-reiko-san! L-l-long t-ti-t-t-ime n-n-no s-se-see!" I stuttered every word, as a blush came in my face.

"Yes, long time no see it is Izuku-kun" Reiko-san said, a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"I see with my two own eyes, that you, my childhood friend, still stutter, Huh?" Reiko said, a smile coming up her face.

"Y-y-yeah..." I stuttered once again, still a huge blush on my face.

"Hm..... I'll just get going.... Have fun you two~" Izumi teased as she started walking away.

'IZUMI!! I AM SO GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS!!" I screamed in my head as I glared daggers at her.

Izumi noticed this and gave me a smug face.

I go back to looking at Reiko-san without blushing.

"So y-your goi-g-going to U.A. too h-huh?" I asked her, a tint of blush coming up my face.

"Yes, I, Reiko Tokage, shall enter the Entrance Exam for heroes. Care to join me?" She asked, me actually understanding a single word. Wow, I'm becoming to understand her choice of words.

"Sure!" I said while giving her a smile.

She returned the smile and grabbed ahold of my... Hand?!?

I was blushing like a madman when we were walking to where the Written Exam was held.

However, me being the clumsy and stupid self, tripped over my own feet and fell, our hands letting go.

Reiko saw this and tried to pick me up using her quirk, but to no avail.

I was nearing the floor, so of course I braced for impact, for it to no avail once again.

I opened my eyes slowly to see that my face was near the ground. Just a few inches away and I could've hit the ground.

I was about to thank Reiko-san to see she was looking at someone else.

Then I felt two hands on my chest and my back.

I was straighted up and was put back on my feet.

"Release" I heard someone say.

I turned to see a brown haired brunette, chubby cheeks and rose pink blush.

"Sorry if I used my quirk on you, but it will be bad luck if you fell before the Exam right?" She asked.

"Ah! Thank you for saving me!" I said while bowing.