The First Step on Becoming the Greatest Hero!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 8871
-----------------------------------------------------------
As me and Izumi ran to the halls of U.A. to find our classroom, Class 1-A.

We ran into someone we both know all too well once again.

It was Yui Kodai, my second childhood crush after meeting Reiko.

When she noticed us running to her direction, she just smiled a little and waved at us.

Izumi returned the smile and wave of her own.

Raising one arm and waving it around with a huge smile.

I, on the other hand was just smiling and waving my arm, half raised.

When we got near, she turned around to face our direction and stopped waving, still having a small smile.

When I got near her, my heartbeat increased, a huge crimson blush on my face.

"Hello Kodai! So you got to U.A. too huh?" Izumi was the first to ask.

She only nodded.

"Still the same as always huh, Kodai..... Answering with only a nod, sometimes with a few words" Izumi said, as she her smiled turned sheepishly.

Kodai then looked down, feeling guilty that her response is just a nod.

"I'll...... Try" Kodai said, looking back up.

"That's more like it, right Izuku?" Izumi asked, both looking back at me.

"Yeah........ But you shouldn't force people Izumi!" I said, looking at Izumi.

"I'm not, just helping a friend" Izumi said, looking back at Kodai.

"So, which classroom are you in?" Izumi asked.

Kodai went back to looking at Izumi.

"Class........ 1-B" Kodai said, all though a little quiet.

"Class 1-B? Then your classroom is just next door to ours!" Izumi said, putting one hand on Kodais shoulder and the pumping her other hand.

She smiled then nodded, I then smiled thinking that my childhood crush was able to get into U.A., none the less right next door to our classroom.

"Well then, good luck with your studies, Kodai!" I said, then both of them looked at me.

They both then smiled.

"Yeah" Kodai said, looking straight at my eyes with a bright smile.

"Well then, enough chit-chat time to go to the classroom!" Izumi said walking over to me and grabbing ahold of my arm.

"Let's go, Kodai!" Izumi said, grabbing ahold of her arm with her other arm.

""Yeah!" Me and Kodai replied as the three of us ran together.

-- timeskip to infront of Class 1-A --

Before we got to our class 1-A, we first drop Kodai off on Class 1-B.

Apparently, Itsuka, Pony, Reiko, and Setsuna were in Class 1-B too.

I said my hello's to the four of them and went on to Class 1-A.

'So there also in the classroom next door huh?' I thought as me and Izumi walked to class.

As we reached there, I was getting kind of nervous, thinking that maybe the blue haired kid might be in there and Kacchan and Katsumi too.