The Incident of The Hero

Hello! I might be talking to myself since this is just newly released but here you go chapter 2 of
"Izuku Midoriya: The Symbol of Peace and Hope!"
Also the other chapter where I said Izuku has OFA. I'll do it here and I'll also add the training.
Now without further ado let's get into it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya POV:

A small recap on things, I somehow got into a terrible accident with a Villain and I am now being attacked where he is forcing his way into my body to hide from a Hero. This said Hero was able to catch up to the Villain and is now going to save me and capture the Villain. Hopefully.

With my vision dull, I only saw the silhouette of the Hero. I couldn't recognize who it was until I saw two familiar streak of hair. There I knew who it was, but with my breath running short and slowly fainting away, I couldn't call for help.

Before I knew, the Sludge Villain was blown away from my body and a breeze of wind engulfed the two of us. As I fell I was still able to mutter out the words. "All... Might" before falling unconscious.

Not long after, I was slowly regaining consciousness as a ray of light shined my eyes as I felt a hand rapidly, but still lightly, slapping me awake. Seeing who it was, it shocked me to who it belonged to. "You're alive! Great, I'm relieved!" Said by the Hero standing before me.

A smile so bright, with his golden streak of blonde hair, his muscular build and a plain white t-shirt and dark green pants, I yelled. "ALL MIGHT!?" As I sat up, staring at Japan's #1 Pro Hero: All Might.

"Sorry to have you caught up on battle with the Villain, but fear not, for I have saved you" as he pointed at himself as a realization hit me. "Oh right, an autograph! Can I get an autogra-" as I saw a nearby notebook and picked it up only to be surprised that a clean page was already autographed.

"Thank you so much, sir! I'll keep this as a family heirloom!" As I furiously bowed to him as he laughed and started to wave goodbye while facing forward, his back towards mine. "It is my pleasure, now if you'll excuse me, I need to report this Villain to the authorities" he said while tapping two bottles that contained the Villain.

"Safe travels now young one! I'll be taking my leave" as he started stretching out both of his legs, most likely preparing to power jump. 'Wait... I still have so many things to ask you' as I raised my head to look at him, the words on my thoughts not coming out as I only had a one last resort. I reached out to grab him before he could jump.

As he squat down to jump away, I grabbed onto his leg the last second he took launch. His jump was strong, but still had minimum to none damage to the ground he jumped from. As the pressure from the wind started blowing my face, it felt like the skin surrounding my face were going to be ripped away from the pressure of the wind alone.

It wasn't long before he noticed something was off of his launching, glancing at the leg that I was currently holding for dear life. He started to fiddle while being air-borne. "Young boy, I understand that you are a fan of mine, but this is exaggerating it! Can you please let go of my leg, this is highly dangerous!" He blurted out as he didn't consider the consequences of doing so.

"But I'll die if I do! Were like, 100ft above ground!" Exaggerating how high we might really be as considering this is All Might: The #1 Hero, it might be much more higher as I can see buildings the size of phones.

"Indeed we are! Sorry for the irrational statement young boy!" He said as he laughed it off as he faced forward, hiding a drop of blood coming out of his mouth 'I'm running out of time' as he scanned the area, looking for a place to land that isn't too crowded and a place where it's safe.