-Chapter 6: The aftermath-

*Disclaimer, i do not own the maze runner*

Blue light flashed in her eyes. The sound of people talking and computers working entered her mind. This place looked a lot different to the glade. More futuristic. Halls. People running. A voice. A women's voice to be exact.

"Wicked is good"

The voice seemed too familiar. But how? She was the only girl.

Then she heard Thomas,

"What's out there?"

His voice was quiet.

The images changed over and over again.

A girls voice could be heard, a different voice from before. She called his name.

The images continued. More blue lights.Computers. A lab.

Why was she seeing this, if all that could be heard was a girl calling out for Thomas.

The she came into view. A girl with long, brown hair. Her blue eyes shone in the light.

"Everything is going to change"

The images grew faster. More and More. The lab. Voices circled her mind. The girl. Thomas' name over and over. The pressure in her head was too much to handle. A blonde woman.

The images were gone as Robyn shot up, breathing frantically. Her body was dripping in sweat. Her head felt like it was going to explode! What had just happened? It must have been the aftermath of the bonfire surely.

Little did she know, Thomas had experienced the same thing.

She began to lie back down before she realized, this wasn't her room.

The wardrobe wasn't in the right place, or the drawers.

She knew whose room this was. This was Newt's room.

She turned her head to the side to see Newt fast asleep ,under the covers. Topless.

What.

The.

Hell.

She went into panic mode. Why were they in the same bed together? What had happened last night? Did anything happen between her and the blonde? Why didn't he have a top on?

She placed her hands on his bare chest and began to shake his body violently in an attempt to wake him up.

"Newt wake up!" she shrieked.

His body sprung up as he heard her voice. His hair sat messily on his head and his eyes were barely open, bags underneath them.

"What was that for?" he grumbled, turning his body to the side to look at her.

"What was that for? Are you serious Newt? Maybe you should ask why are we in the same bed!"

Robyn sprung out of the bed and began to grab her brown jacket off the floor.

"Slim it love, we probably were too drunk to realize, took a wrong turn or something" he said as he pushed his hair out of his face before looking back at the brunette who was pacing across the room.

"Nothing happened though did it, like between us?" She ran her hand through her already messy hair.

"Not that i recall," he replied in a raspy voice,"Why did you want something to happen?"

Robyn came to a halt and glared at the boy,

"Are you shucking kidding me Newt?" she roared before she realized how loud she was. No one could know about this. Not yet anyway.