-Chapter 19: Discoveries-

-discoveries-

-discoveries-

"Here they are," Minho clapped his hands as the pair strolled over hand in the hand.

Robyn smiled down at her feet as she approached the only two boys left, Minho and Frypan. Newt's grip got tighter as they sat next to each other on the log.

"Shut it shanks!" Newt grinned.

Robyn rested her head on the blonde boy, to which his heart began thumping. He didn't think he would ever get used to this.

"Where's Chuck?" Robyn noticed her curly haired friend wasn't there.

"Oh" Minho chomped on bread as he spoke,"He's gone to give some food to Thomas. Let's hope he doesn't get caught!"

"It won't only be him who gets in trouble, so will I." Fry added, a look of worry on his face.

"You will be fine, he's a smart kid," Robyn moved her head on Newts chest, feeling it move up and down as he took breaths.

The four sat without talking for a few minutes. Only the comforting sound of the fire, cackling, could be heard.

The girl felt her eyes go drowsy as she struggled to keep them open. Without realizing, she let out a loud yawn.

"It's probably best if you go to bed she-bean!" Minho patted her on the back as he stood up.

"You haven't called me she-bean for ages," Unknowingly, she let out another yawn as she spoke.

"Yeah let's get you to bed," Newt agreed, whispering in her ear.

He helped her up as she rubbed her eyes. Minho and Fry began carrying the pans and glasses back to the kitchen.

"Before we go, i want to show you something,"

"Show me?" Newt replied.

Robyn took his hand once more and led him back to now their special spot. She lowered herself onto her back on the grass and stared at the stars above them.

Newt stood still, not knowing what to do, until she smacked the floor beside her. He did the same and lay behind her, so her head was near his torso.

He softly stroked her hair as her hand lifted up to the sky.

"The brightest star, should be our star!" She suggested, looking towards him.

"I have an idea. Whenever we see the brightest star, we think of each other. No matter where we are, or what we are doing. That star will remind us of each other,"

As he finished, he noticed Robyn was extremely quiet. As he looked down at her, he noticed she was fast asleep. The moon light lit her face up. To Newt, she looked beautiful. He would never know how he managed to make her feel the same way about him. It was one of life's mysteries.