Announcement!

*taps mic*

Hello! If anyone is still here, just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive but college kind of consumed the time I had for Wattpad...

But I'm really excited to announce that I will soon be a published author! I'm in the presale phase until December 20, 2020 and if you're interested in supporting my campaign because you've enjoyed my stories, check out the following link:
https://igg.me/at/CUZLVMKu2TQ/x#/

For a quick synopsis to draw interest:

A missing past, boundless secrets, and a secret weapon that threats the boundary between the mortal and spirit realm...

Fire mage Esmeralda has always struggled with her missing memories ever since she woke up from her coma two years ago, but Esme has her quiet life in Atonaco and her best friend and spirit mage Dacio by her side to keep her internal conflict at bay. Everything begins to crumble when Dacio is accused of a crime they couldn't have committed, and is taken south to the Wei Empire for judgement.

With the help of Dacio's mysterious friend, Esme embarks on a quest to prove Dacio'a innocence. However, things down south are not as they seem, as ominous and powerful beings lurk in the shadows and she begins to develop magical abilities that are linked to her lost history. As she begins to piece together the mystery of her past, she stumbles upon a sinister plan that threatens the fate of the mortal realm...

Features
* a biracial mage
* a non-binary mage
* a sarcastic assassin-turned-hunter
* high fantasy setting with East Asian and Mesoamerican influences
* and more!

What you get from preordering:
* your name in the acknowledgement section!
* joining my author community and learning about the publishing/editing process
*help choose my cover!
* exclusive early previews
* a signed copy! (If you order a physical copy)