Summary/Author's Note

Hey, look! Another fairy tale retelling!

:)

You can probably guess which fairy tale it is already :)

Anyways, a lot of these ideas have been thought up already and written already, I'll try to make this as my own as much as possible. I'm pretty sure that some of the the twists in my story will be unique and awesome ;)

Original beautiful cover made by CloudiSkiesCovers (Or person I dedicated this to)

New cover done by me!

Totally awesome! :)

© Copyright 2013

All rights reserved. All chapters and ideas belong to bookstar99.

And now I'm babbling.

Anyways. Here's the summary and stuff.

************************************************************************

{Fantasy/Romance/non-teen fiction}

*Formerly known as the True Story of the Beast

Summary:

After being punished for messing with a witch's daughter, Duke Kaiden Hunter is desperate to break the curse that makes him have an alternate personality - a beast. But the duke's mission is one that will be nearly impossible for him to fulfill: to find a pure-hearted girl who truly loves him, and for her to kiss him at the end of the year. But how can he trust himself when both personalities are cruel in some way? Especially when the beast is capturing girls and is trying to figure out who the girl is - but for a different reason: to kill her.

Annabelle Harper's father is a terrible gambler who can't always pay all of his debts. When Belle's father decide to gamble with the beast, he accidentally mentions his daughter, spiking the beast's interests. Unable to get out of the mess, Belle's father can't manage to change the Beast's mind.

Annabelle will now have to pay her father's debt by staying in Kaiden's castle for the rest of the year, with some other girls and the house staff. But as Belle stays longer at the castle, she learns more about her hidden past. Could her past affect the people around her?

With his time limited, Kaiden can only hope he can reverse the curse. And with so many possibilities, the choice will be much more difficult.

Here is the True Story of the Beast.

*****************************************

It's basically Jekyll and Hyde meets the Beauty and the Beast with a hint of The Selection (a book by Kiera Cass, if anyone wants to know or has read it)

:)

P.S.

If you're still reading, congratulations, you've made it through my long babbling. Longest babble in the story. I promise.

P.P.S.

If you're still reading THIS, comment "chubby bunnies" on the bottom of the screen

:)

Now onto the action!

:D