Kissing in the rain...... sort of

Next part...

---------------

My eyes strained when I rose from my bed. After last night, I had no will power to get up at all. I lay my head back down on my pillow and dreaded what will probably come in a few minutes time.

“Renee get your lazy ass out of bed and come downstairs!” He’s usually mean but not this mean. I scrambled out of bed and put on a jumper, running down the stairs in a hurry. Greg was at the table reading the newspaper and frowned when I walked into the kitchen. “You have school today, and don’t you dare go against my word or I swear to god-”

“Got it Greg.” I quickly said before he could continue. Not bothering to have breakfast, I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. Since I was worried I was going to be late, I drove about 50km over the speed limit. Turns out I was far too early so I sat in my truck staring out the window. A black car pulled up beside me and I frowned. The boy in the car seemed familiar. He got out and began walking into school but turned around when another boy got out of the car. They talked quietly and then both turned towards me. The boy I recognised ran over and tapped on the window, signalling for me to get out. I did so, then stood there staring at him.

“Hi Renee!” Crap, he knows my name which means I have met him before.

“Hi.” He just laughed and pointed at the other boy.

“This is Jeremy, my twin brother. My names Blake, we talked at the graveyard.” So that’s where I knew him from. He seemed nice, and so did his brother.

“Oh, hi Jeremy.” He just smiled and pulled out his timetable.

“Can I see your timetable?” I pulled it out and found out I had all the same classes as him and Blake. They told me about themselves, this is their first school since primary and they both played football. They were both extremely good looking; with messy blonde hair but Jeremy had brown eyes, whereas Blake had blue. Quite a few cars had shown up by now and I began to make my way into school, Blake and Jeremy following. My first class was Biology and the teacher was already beginning the lesson, even though there were hardly any students in the class. I slowly walked in and took a seat down the back. The teacher finished talking and looked at Jeremy and Blake.

“Seems we have two new students. Jeremy and Blake could you please come up and introduce yourselves?” All eyes were on them as they made their way to the front.

“Hi my names Blake,” He started and at the same time, Jeremy said “Hi my names Jeremy.” They glared at each other before walking away and sitting back down, the whole class laughing.

“Quiet down students! Jeremy and Blake, most of us have lab partners so you may now choose someone to work with. Blake had his bright eyes fixed on me and immediately walked down the aisle towards my seat. He took the one to the right, giving me a warm smile as he pulled out his textbook. Jeremy seemed annoyed but sat down next to a pretty girl that twirled her hair and giggled at him. The lesson progressed slowly and all the while I could feel someone’s gaze hammering into my skull. I turned to look at Blake, but he was looking at the board, writing down notes. I turned back and continued writing until I felt someone’s gaze once again. After watching the whole class I turned around to be greeted with someone I had entirely forgotten about. Jake. His green eyes were angry and his chest rose and fell with every breath. Blake noticed me and followed my gaze, only to be given a cold, hard stare back. Blake laughed and packed up his notes, waiting for me to do the same. When I was ready to leave, I turned to look at Jake, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Blake’s POV

She was pretty to say the least. But that wasn’t my job. All I needed to do was get her to fall for me. It should be simple, considering how broken she is. The only problem was the disgusting werewolf sitting behind her. By the way he was starring; my guess is that they are mates. But she doesn’t know that, and she doesn’t need to. I only know about werewolves because I was engaged to one. Her name was Marissa and told me on or wedding night that she had found her mate and we couldn’t go through with the wedding. I was outraged at her selfishness so I killed her. She didn’t have the time to fight back because I did it so suddenly. After that I found out that her mate was planning on killing me. I ran back home and my father demanded I tell him everything. He hid me away until her mate lost hope, and then we fled to America with my twin brother Jeremy. I have owed my father ever since, so this was my way of repaying him. Renee was walking out of the classroom, so I absentmindedly followed, only to be slammed into a wall by a force heavier than rock. Jake had a look of pure anger written all over his face as his hand crushed my throat with ease. Renee was standing beside him, shocked and surprised. Her fragile hand grabbed Jakes shoulder and pulled him away. Jake didn’t budge, but he did soften his grip as he turned his head to face her.