Chapter nine

Hey guys so I did update again. Aren't I nice =D? Anyway So I did this whole chapter the other day and decided it wasn't good enough so I re-did it and now I seriously hope it was better then before.

If I'm moving to fast you can tell me. Don't be scared I won't get offended.

Enjoy

Chapter Nine

Lauren’s POV

Scanning the area, a round stage was placed in the middle of the crowd and already I could see most of the rogues were congregated around it. A small building was placed behind it and a path was placed from it to the stage. Following Yasmine down the side of the cliff she started to merge into the crowd and from the looks I was getting from surrounding rogues I knew I stuck out like a sore thumb. Squeezing between two very big wolves I stopped beside Yasmine who had sat down as was waiting for the show. Sitting down slowly beside her I glanced around. Many of the rogues were growling and snapping their jaws at each other while others were at each other’s throats.

A body was shoved into me and I growled at it. The rogue looked at me and fear was the only thing in her eyes. She was a small wolf. Almost half my size and I was considered small. I watched her slowly move away from me and back into the large crowd as the sun started to disappear behind the mountain. A wolf beside me let out a howl followed by another rogues howl until most of the rogues were howling in chorus. A man appeared in front of the building making me sit up straighter so I could see him better above the crowd. His fangs hung over his lip and his lips were pulled up in a smirk.

“Good evening my friends.” He bellowed out as he made his way onto the round stage. “Perhaps you are wondering why I have called you all here today.” He chuckled and his gestured towards the door where two large men had appeared with a man hanging limply in the grasp.

My wolf howled in joy as she saw the body, even if it only half the man we once knew. Isaac’s long hair covered his face making me unable to see it up the only thing he was wearing was a pair of pants which had holes all over them. His rips stuck out and I could tell he hadn’t eaten in a while and I whimpered mentally. “This man here is actually an alpha.” He shouted out into the crowd as they dropped Isaac in front of him “Even though he may not look like it. We have been torturing him for the last twenty years by taking away his memory.” Growling lightly I rose to my feet and dug my nails into the hard earth. How dare he take away my mates memories?

“This alpha will be the fifth alpha we have captured and killed from the strongest packs in the world. Perhaps some of the older rogues remember the fourth alpha we killed of the titans pack.” Howls sounded from the crowd as I tried to rack my brain for memory of the titans pack. They were completely destroyed after their Luna had failed to provide the pack with an heir after their alpha was killed by rogues.

“Now as most of you know this here alpha’s Luna did unfortunately give birth to a son but thankfully for us he is nothing like his dear father here and he is losing pack members and treaties faster than any other pack has done in the past.” Frowning I hadn’t realised how many of the packs treaties we had lost but I did notice the amount of pack members relocating to surrounding packs.

This was his plan to take my pack down? Growling again the vampire laughed and grabbed Isaac by the hair and lifted his head up towards him. “Now do you feel that your son is failing your pack?” There was no reply from my mate and I whimpered as I took a step towards him.

“Pity, it would have been nice to tell your son that his father disowned him before he was killed.” He waved his hand towards a large wolf. The brown patchy wolf came up behind Isaac who was still bent forward on the floor. The large brown wolf growled and opened his mouth just as my wolf pushed me forward and I was launching myself at him.

Ripping out his exposed neck I turned away from the dead rogue and towards the vampire who was staring at me. “Well this is a nice surprise.” He tapped his finger on his chin “Unfortunately I don’t know who you are so why don’t you introduce yourself to the crowd.” Growling at him I crouched down ready to pounce.

“I wouldn’t do that my dear. You see. These rogues around me would protect me in a second and you would be dead with in that second.” Looking around at the rogues I knew I would be screwed.

Don’t you remember when we killed all those rogues twenty years ago? My wolf asked and I sighed

‘That was you not me.’ I told her and she sighed.

Well then I can kill them. I am much stronger then I was twenty years ago Lauren. If you let me out fully then I could protect Isaac and kill every rogue plus that sick vampire.

‘Are you sure?’ I felt her nod her head mentally and I growled at the vampire again before letting my wolf free.

Isaac’s POV (Son)

Raising my arms in front of my face as my opponent threw a punch at my face taking it as my advantage I aimed a punch at his stomach and he grunted before I got a hold around him and hit him again in the stomach. He groaned as I let him go. Watching as he stumbled back I kicked his leg out from underneath him and he landed with a thud on the floor.

“Perhaps next time Ronald.” I chuckled as I helped him to his feet. He grunted and limped away towards his mate which was comforting him immediately.

“Isaac.” Delos was at my side as I whipped the sweat of my forehead with a nearby towel. “I have some interesting news for you.”

“You have?” He nodded.

“There has been an increase of rogue sightings near Craven’s Forest.”

“Craven’s Forest?” Having no idea what the heck he was talking about I heard him sigh.

“It’s the one surrounded by hunters and dangerous mountains.” Nodding slowly I started to walk back towards the pack house.

“Why are they there?”

“I’m not sure Alpha. Unfortunately for us we are not rogues and perhaps that is where the meeting place is.” Groaning I moved my hair back away from my face.

“If there has been an increase there that would mean that…” Delos nodded and rested his hand on my shoulder.

“You father is alive.”

Vote. Comment. Fan