Chapter thirteen

Hey hey everyone. So I was getting really tired of my sims 3 game glitching and I decided to write. YAY. Anyway here is another chapter. it's really uneddited so sorry for any mistakes.

Enjoy

Chapter thirteen

Lauren’s POV

“What was I supposed to say Isaac?” I asked him as I sat down beside him. He had recently put on fresh new clothes and settled himself on the couch “Hey, this is your son that you don’t remember making but that’s cool because you now have everything you ever wanted.” My son let out a snort of laughter and I turned to glare at him “Don’t think you’ve been let off to easily either. How dare you attack your father?” I snapped at him and he raised an eyebrow at me before shrugging.

“What are you going to do mother? I’m not twelve anymore. I’m a grown wolf-“

“Shut up.” I barked at him making him shuffled back further into his armchair. Turning I faced my mate. “Talk to me Isaac. You’ve been gone for twenty years. The least you can do is talk to me.” There was silence before Isaac looked at me finally.

“What do you want me to say Lauren? I’ve been here for five seconds and this is getting a bit too much.” I watched him shuffle before standing up and glancing around. “I’m going for a run. Don’t come after me.” Isaac hung his head and slowly left the living room. Turning around I glared at my son.

“Is this what you wanted?” I hissed at him and he stared at me for a moment “Is this really what you wanted? Do you want me to be unhappy? Is that it? Thanks to you, my mate is now denying everything. Thanks to you, I will never have a chance to explain everything to him and you will never become Alpha. Yes that’s right, I knew but I seriously don’t care anymore.” I shouted at him. His stare became harder and turned into a glare. Giving him one last glare I left the room with a huff.

Isaac’s POV

We have everything we wanted. My wolf whispered to me as I continued to run through the forest. Things may have changed but our mate has become stronger and given us a son to hand down our title to.

‘He is not ready’ I muttered back to him and I could feel him nod his large head.

Yes but he has been alpha for four years before we returned. He is not ready and so we will train him. I shook my head mentally back at him.

‘He will not accept it. I can feel our land is less strong than it used to be and he is the one that has brought it down like this.’ My wolf huffed in agreement as I neared a lake. The smell of a patrol was strong and it was clear to me that they must have just passed through.

Shifting back I took a seat on the nearby fallen log and groaned before sticking my head in my hands. The sound of the creatures around me sounded wrong. Almost as if they were in distress and a shiver went down my spine.

Everything here felt so weak and small. The sound of a cough brought me back to reality as I snapped my head up to see a man standing there. His dark hair was chopped short like every male in the pack was apart from a few.

“It’s nice to meet you alpha. My name is Delos. I am Kent’s son-“

“Kent had a son?” I asked surprised and he nodded slowly.

“Don’t you remember? You were there for my birth…”

“I’m sorry Delos but I don’t remember very much before I was taken by rogues.”

“Oh.” He took a seat next to me. I watched as he glanced around before smiling at me. “You know you’re one of my biggest heroes. Especially when I was younger, my dad told me all kinds of stories about you.”