OF SERPENT AND ANGEL

Author:inactive_account_111

Author:
inactive_account_111

Rating:
9/10

What I loved:
It was beautifully written, and it probably depicted Tom the most realistic way I have seen in a Fan Fiction. The dynamics of Eliza(the protagonist) is jaw dropping, and the journey you follow with her is so wow.

What could be improved:
I can't really think of anything major, the sequel has yet to be published, but I think I would have liked to see more of Tom's followers pov's, and what they think of Eliza if that makes any sense.

Warnings?:
It's very dark. And very twisted. It's not a romance story at all, the whole time I was hoping that it would turn into that, but it didn't. It honestly is the most realistic Tom/Voldemort depiction ever so it's bound to be messed up.

My experiences:
The whole time I was sitting on the edge of my seat, like it was so horrifyingly beautiful. The way he manipulated her, and just everything was so captivating. I was sooo sad when I saw the sequel was taken down due to it being on hold.

Do I recommend?
If you don't like to see the actual realistic version of Tom, you get easily disturbed or have any triggers, I recommend you don't. In some of the chapters I was triggered a little due to the things I have been through, but it was still a fantastic read.