ENIGMATIC

Author: sixofghosts

Author:
sixofghosts

Things I Liked:
the writing was absolutely amazing, the amount of lines i took note of was BIG. i'm an absolute whore for poetic style stories, and this really reminded me of my love for it. the juxtaposition was done so well, and the fact that i didn't find it cliché or tacky was impressive. i would honestly love if it was written into a normal story, it would be a great addition.

What Could Be Improved:
one thing that could be improved is just some editing to make some parts flow better, but english isn't the authors first language so it's understandable. plus, it isn't a major issue and is still enjoyable to read. it also would have been cool for the storyline/plot to be delved into deeper, but the mysterious-ness of it just added to it. 

Tom Riddle's Character:
whore tom! again, a different side of tom that you don't see a lot. he is a bit of a man-whore, but it still depicts that selfish/cold side. you really see him use and take advantage over someone who actually wants it. they have an enticing dynamic.

Warnings?:
themes of self harm through relationships, sex, abuse, explicit language, and self sabotage etc.

My Experiences:
as someone who relates to self harm through relationships and abuse, i actually quite enjoyed it. it really captures the twisted side of your brain that craves to be manipulated by another person, and the ending feels cathartic in a way. it definitely hit close to home, i liked that it shows an experience that is very real, but is rarely talked about.

Do I Recommend:
i know a lot of people aren't a fan of stories written in poetry, but if you are a fan of works written by @/iimplicitt, @/murderarts, and others similar to them, you will definitely enjoy it. the story definitely deserves more love!