CATHARSIS

Author:DaffyDarling

Author:
DaffyDarling

IVE DECIDED TO REMOVE THE RATING AS I DIDNT REALLY THINK IT WAS NECESSARY:)

What I loved:
Gosh I was in love. The first thing I realised was there was some nice diversity, which is always nice to see. As well as the different range of characters. Description is yes. Writing style is most definitely yes. The story line was absolutely amazing and very uhhhh painful but completely worth it. It was absolutely beautiful, and everything linked together. THE SMUT WAS SOOOOO GOOD HOLY BALLS.

What could be improved:
I feel like it took me a little to get hooked, like I got to chapter 8 then that's when I was really invested. But that also could have been due to some personal problems. I feel like it would have been nice to see a little more of Zeldas backstory and more about her family, just so I could have that even bigger attachment to her. Other than that I can't think of anything to do with the actual writing or story line.

Tom Riddle's Character:
PUSH AND PULL TOM KDJDJDJDJ!! My absolute favourite type of Tom, he is amazing in this story, and ahhhhh
I won't say much more on his character as it will spoil the story a bit BUT I absolutely loved this depiction of Tom, it was not one that I have seen before which was amazing :)

Warnings?:
SA, Sewer slide, torture, and quite a lot of talk about scars

My experiences:
I would have cried if I wasn't a bit mentally ill, absolutely wrecked me in some parts. I feel bad for my friend who I kept spamming💀

Do I recommend?
If you love a good long story, with twists and turns then yes most definitely. You will love it!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my loves!!

I'm back, I decided to push through because I had a feeling it wouldn't take long to just get hooked to toms character.

I had a completely different idea for a new piece of work, which was a Tom Riddle character analysis, or something along the lines. I'm absolutely enchanted by Tom as a character and his back story, it fascinates me to no end. As well as my own thoughts on him, and breaking down everything about him. So let me know if you would be into that!!

Thank you for returning to this, I appreciate you all, ESPECIALLY FOR 10,000 reads, I honestly thought two people would read this but thank you all dearly.

With love,
A