Sleepover

After eating you showed Barron the guest room "have you bought clothes with you?" you said to him. "Yea, btw thank you for letting me sleep here and have dinner with your family," he said with a smile. "No problem Barron" you smiled and blushed a little. It's getting really awkward so you both stared at each other. He leaned to you to kiss you but you step back "Hey! what are you doing?" you scoffed at him. "Nothing" he smirked a little. He goes to the bed and removed his shirt you closed your eyes and got shocked "Hey! why is your shirt off?" you said while still your eyes are still closed "It's hot in here..." he said. "then turn on the air conditioner" you said while removing your hand your eyes. You turned on the air conditioner and went to your room. You got out in the room flustered because you saw his abs a lot of time. 'did he just removed his shirt just to make me flustered it's not even hot,' you thought while walking to your room. You went to the bathroom and take a bath and make a couple of tiktok videos. After a couple of minutes of doing tiktok, you finally went to your bed and you kept thinking about him 'why am I still thinking about him' you thought. You grabbed a pillow and put it on your head covering it 'get off of my mind Barron' you thought. You went to sleep cuddling a pillow.

A/N; OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM JUST READING BOOKS FROM WATTPAD AND LEARN A LITTLE BIT OF GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, BTW MY NAME IS SHEIKHA (silent letter I) and I'm from the Philippines and its freaking 2 am in here and I'm still awake haha I just want to make a chapter to give yall an update :) byeeee ily all