The Event

You and your sisters were getting out of the limo with your parents.

Your parent's handshakes President and Melania Trumps' hand, while you find your seat at the event, you sat next to Barron 'Shi-, he's beside me, he's so cute and handsome' you thought.

"hi" he talks shyly."h-hi," you said nervously," want to dance later?" he asks confidently "sure" you blush then smile "btw my name is Barron trump, you?" "y/n/y/l/n," you said, you both handshakes. he blushes when he shakes your hand having eye contact for a second.

after a couple of hours, the event is almost done, "hi y/n c-can I g-get your number? so we can know each other" he said very nervous, "yeah" you gave him your number as we say goodbye to each other and to the president and the first lady.

as you all went back home you go upstairs and jump to your bed bc your tired asf, and your phone got a notification

New Message:

unknown: hey, is this y/n?

y/n: yeah, who are you?

unknown: this is Barron we met at the event y/n: oh hey Barron I forgot to name you I was so tired. unknown named Barron T.

Barron t. is calling...

"hey," you said.

" Hey y/n do want to meet up?" he said.

'AHH! DID HE REALLY ASKS ME THAT OFCOURSE IM GOING TO SAY YES!'

you thought to yourself.

"Sure, what time?." you said.

"5:00 PM tomorrow..." he said.

"sure, bye..." you said

"Wait! ugh where do you go to school?" he says.

"St. Andrew's Episcopal School," you said.

"Woah we have the same school," he said

"yeah" while blushing but he doesn't know.

"do you maybe want to go to school together?" hey said.

'ahhh i would never decline!'

"Yes Of course," you said.

"ok see you, tomorrow angel," he says, then he hung up.

you screamed to your pillow bc he asks you to go out tomorrow after school you blush slightly, then got to sleep.

A/N: HEY GIRLIES, I WILL MAKE ANOTHER TWO TOMORROW STAY TUNED! :)