24

❀ Times skip in labor...

--- 

"One more push!" the nurse said as you push the baby out, you were crying and sweaty, Barron holds your hand and wipes the sweat in your face. After a couple of minutes of pushing you finally hear baby cries and you look at Barron million dollar smile on his face when he sees the baby "Congratulation Miss. Y/l/n and Mr. Trump," the nurse said. You and Barron smiled at her even when you are tired "Here's the baby," the nurse said as she handed carefully your baby "she's so cute as you" you said, "and she got your face" you said and both giggled. "what would be the name of your baby miss" "Adeline Veil" you and Barron said at the same time and smiled at both of you "that's a beautiful name just like the mother" she said you Barron giggled.

---

After a spending couple of hours in the room sleeping with Barron. You guys woke up full of energy. You guys hear a knock and Barron opens it. It was my supportive family and best friend "WOW! she got Barron's face so cute" your moms said looking at the baby you are breastfeeding and dad kiss your forehead "I miss you all guys" you said as you hugged them full of love and happiness" now that's what I call a cute baby, and what did you name her?" you sisters said excitedly "Thank you, sis, We named her Adeline Veil Trump," you said, "that's a very beautiful name Y/n" your dad said, "can I hold her?" Barron said with a flashing smile after you feed her "sure" you smiled. He holds it as he holds an angel. The baby cries "baby don't cry da da is here, shhh " he said smiling as he rocks it carefully "so cute " your parents said looking at you and Barron. Barron made the baby falls asleep  "oh, babe I think she's sleeping now" he said as he puts her down very very carefully. Mia comes up to you "are you jealous?" you ask mia worried "no, I just remembered my baby" she said sadly "I know you guys could make another one, right" Barron winking at ben " shh, Barron my parents are here" I whispered, but they all heard it, they just laughed "maybe in the future" ben said smiling. "My parents are coming to-" Barron got cut off by someone knocking on the door "that must be them," he said as got up and open the door, it was Donald and Melania "hi guys," Melania said "hi mom hi dad," he said as he hugged them. "how are you Y/n? is the baby fine?" Melania said after he hugged Barron "yes Mrs. Trump, were both fine fine" you said smiling "that's great, and uhm don't call me Mrs. Trump call me Mom" she said smiling "thank you Mrs- I mean mom," you said. "welcome dear" she said going up to the sleeping baby and Donald read your baby's name "Adeline Veil Trump, wow that's a very unique name" he said "Aww, she got your eyes Y/n, and she got Barron's face" Melania said "I know right mom she's my princess and my queen" Barron said saying the queen part kissing you on the forehead. "So when are you guys are gonna like move in together," mia said, "oh wait I almost forgot to give you guys something" Donald give you and Barron golden keys, you both looked at them confused "It's a key to the house that I and Donald made for you guys so you can live together with baby Adeline," Melania said as Donald passes the picture of our future home.

 "So when are you guys are gonna like move in together," mia said, "oh wait I almost forgot to give you guys something" Donald give you and Barron golden keys, you both looked at them confused "It's a key to the house that I and Donald made for yo...

You guys got shocked "but mom this is too much," Barron said "no, honey it's fine," Melania said while Barron coming up to her hugging his parents "thank you, mom," you said "your welcome honey," Melania said while her and Donald smiling.

A/n; 1 one more chapter and we're done I'm gonna miss this story so bad because my time is all in here, also I made the second fanfic but it's still not out yet but you have to wait. at this chapter I made trump nice but I AM NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER!