Airport

after changing you pack your things so later you can just go to the airport.

"wanna explore we still have a lot of time," Barron said.

"Sure why not," you said that to make him blush and he did.

"where are we going?" you ask.

"um I'm not telling you," he said because he will surprise you.

"oh," you blushed. 'i wonder where he will take me'.

you guys went to the car and start driving. and he grabbed your hand kiss it.

"Hey!" you said. while blushing and not looking at him. you ready your fist.

"hey don't hit the driver while they're driving, or else ill kiss you, where do you want on the lips or on the cheek?" he said flirtatiously.

"ok fine" you skip the other questions. you just kept looking in the window to ignore him.

"here we are" he set up a cute picnic in the park with no people.

"wow thanks," you said.

"your welcome," he said smiling and you smiled back.

"and also thank you for taking care of me so here." you brought a silver matching ring for you and him.

"y/n you didn't have to buy me this," he said.

"no, it's for you because you took care of me while I'm sick, don't worry were matching ring," you said while he blushed, he took one ring and placing it on his middle finger and you took also a ring and put it your middle finger too.

"Thanks for this" he fidgets with the ring.

"no problem," you said and both of your eat and talk and he's making you laugh.

'maybe I like you, Barron just a little' you thought.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asks.

" yep I'm good." you smiled at him. and he smiled back.

"is something on your mind?" he said.

'i like you' you thought. 

"no, I'm just kinda sad it's our last day," you said but he didn't believe you but he just pretended that he believes you.

"y/n if there's a problem I'm here to tell me" he grabbed your hand and kiss it.

'i like you y/n like a lot' he thought.

you blushed and he kissed your cheek and hugged you.

"I will be always here," he said. you blushed he pinched your cheek softly but not painful.

"Hey, it's almost time are you done packing?" you ask.

"yep," he said

"let's go?" he said.

"ok" you and him walking to the car and drove to the hotel. 

after you guys driving he walk with you into the room.

"We still have 2 hours, do want to play Roblox?" he said.

"sure," you said. After playing mia called you

mia is calling...

'hey y/n let's go down now'

'ok' you hunged up.

"Barron let's go down," you said.

"ok, he said.

"nothing got left behind?" you said.

"Nothing, he said.

"ok let's go then," you said. while walking he put his arm on your shoulder.

"hey, our arm, you said.

"my arm needs a rest y/n, he said.

"ugh," you said but you let him.

while walking you saw mia and ben handholding and Barron saw that too so he held your hand. You felt his warm hand and he was smiling.

"are you two official?" ben asked.

"The taxi is here" you change the subject.

"oh, yeah," mia said slightly disappointed.

After you guys got in the taxi/taxicab you wouldn't look at Barron because he still hold your hand. he just smiling all night even in the airport.

𝐴/𝑁: 𝐻𝐸𝑌, 𝑇𝑂𝑀𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑂𝑊 𝐼 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝐼𝑁 𝐴 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝐼 𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑇 𝐷𝐸𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑆 𝐼𝐹 𝐼'𝑀 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐵𝑈𝑆𝑌 𝑂𝑅 𝑁𝑂𝑇 , 𝐵𝑌𝐸...