Story Time in Spades

Nikola Tesla produced yet another bottle of wine which Will was sure it was a very fine vintage of wine. Tesla also had stemmed wine glasses as well. John Druitt held onto the other glass as Tesla pour a heartily glass full of a white wine this time around. Will walked into the room then fought too gain control of himself as he wanted to be the dominant in the room. With Nikola Tesla and John Druitt in the room it was harder than Hell to be the top dog in the room when so many wolf's were present.

  "Ok. John," Will had too speak up to be hear over the rumble of conversation that was going on between John and Tesla over the quality of the white wine. Jake Druitt had taken a seat sitting quietly off to one side of the room. "You called for this meeting. Why don't you give us the low down on what is going on."

  Nikola held up his glass in salute too John. "Yes Dear John, Regale us with the source of a all new dangerous mission." John smiled wickedly leaning forward clinking glasses with Tesla.

  "Oh Tesla ,the dangers will be great and many. " He said happily then took a sip from his wine glass. He turned to Will. "Will I have a problem I think only we as a whole can help solve." He pointed over too Jake. "Jacob Druitt is indeed my son."

  "Ah Guys?" Henry Foss spoke up raising a hand. "John is sooo telling the truth." Henry punched indicators as they appear on his ever present tablet. "The scanners have looked into the younger Druitt and shows that he is a blood relative too John."

 "Does your scanner indicate who the mother is?" Biggie asked dryly still questioning the exact heritage of the younger Druitt.

  Henry was already shaking his head. "Nope! The particular program we use right at the moment the other parent has to be within the Sanctuary for the scanning to be able too pick him or her up."

"Ok , I think it is understood by everyone that Jacob Druitt is of my blood." John Druitt finished the remains of his wine in a smooth single shot. "My Friend Tesla will love the situation that Young Jacob has brought too our door. With Tesla knowledge and the help of the greatest of this very Sanctuary to back us up. I believe we can save Jacob Druitt's way of life as well as his time."

 Tesla was in mid sip drainning the  reamins of his wine sucking in a small air bubble which choked the living daylights out of him. When he could finally breath again and gained his voice he looked seriously towards John. "I have a bad feeling about this but for some reason I am intrigued beyond words." Tesla careful set down his wine glass onto the corner of a table. "I don't know about everyone else but I'm all ears." Nikola eased back against the wall crossing his arms getting comfortable.

 Will Zimmerman would never had admitted too anyone human or otherwise but for some unexplained reason he had the exact same bad feeling that Nikola Tesla spoke of as well. "You mentioned saying Jacob's way of life as well as his time. I think we are going too need a lot more information than that."

 John Druitt nodded in agreement waving a hand towards Jacob Druitt. "I believe young Jacob will have too explain things from here."

 Jacob Druitt looked around the room to everyone that was present. After several heartbeats he stood too his feet to begin his pitch. "I would say that my story may sound strange in some of its contents." Jacob began slowly walking around the room like he was a college teacher giving a lecture to a room full of people. "But I am from a separate time dimension where John Druitt," He pointed a finger toward John who nodded in return. "As well as yourself Mister William Zimmerman." Jake pointed to Will who kept a calm straight face.

 Nikola nodded as Jacob spoke then added."I have had several projects that work with time dimensions."

 Henry Foss raised a finger. "You mean time travel right?"