Tearing time a New One

"Biggie, I know your feelings towards John Druitt are not the best in the world. But for reason even I can't explain right now. I want you in on this meet." Will tried hard not too push Biggie because he was still an even bigger basket case with the disappearance of Helen. They were as close as a mother and son towards each other. When Biggie was going through his share of rough times Helen Magnus was always there for the big hairy guy.

 "You have no worries, Will. My interest has been pinged with the why of the indomitable John Druitt contacting us. Even I have too wonder what his intentions are?" Biggie was at times hard too read being a Bigfoot emotions weren't easy to express for them. But Biggie could be as deadly as they came when it came too something that Biggie cared about. He cared about the Sanctuary as well as all those that dwelled within.

 Henry Foss walked into the room with his ever present computer tablet in hand. Following close behind was the ever lethal Nikola Tesla much too Will's dismay Nikola also had an ever present bottle of wine in one hand with a glass in the other.

 "William, my dear boy," Tesla raised his glass towards Will and Biggie. "As well as my most hairy friend. Good day too all." Tesla walked in like he was the king of the world. Course from time too time Nikola Tesla has tried to resurrect the vampire nation too the prominent species that it once was.  Will still wondered from time to time if that was his all consuming life's intention.

 "Where is our ever bald beast of a friend? Has he given any kind of hint what his intentions are and for the name of Hades why he would want me here too?" Tesla rattled on as he poured his glass full of a nice rosa wine. When the glass was full he downed the amber liquid in one smooth fluid motion. His vampire body could handle alcohal without any ill effects too his body what so ever. Tesla could drink down a winery and still be thirsty.  Will had thought that little aspect would come in handy from time to time for him.

"When it comes too John Druitt one is best not too try and over think what he is after." Biggie admitted.

  "True that," Henry  absently threw his two cents worth as his eyes scanned something on his tablet. "Trying too think like John would only make you as crazy as him"

  "This coming from a hairy werewolf that is most likely a decedent from Biggie's tree of life." Tesla waxed whim sly holding his glass up too both Henry's and Biggies reproachful glares.

  Will knew all of John Druitts infamious exploits through time quite well. John has been on both sides of the law at one time or another having been pursued by the Sanctuary as many times as he has helped the Sanctuary directly in one form or another  as well. John Druitt had even went as far as to infiltrate the death dealing Third Reich during World War Two. He had went as far as becoming a high ranking SS official that was close too Hitler's inner circle. The stories were numerous where John helped Helen Magnus and James Watson in many clandestine operation saving many human's as well as abnormals a like. But Will could also never shake the feeling that John Druitt derived a lot of pleasure from his time in the SS as well.

 "What time did John say he was going too appear?" Will looked to Henry Foss who was looking to his tablet for the answer. "According too him anytime now." Henry repied.

As Henry spoke the last syllable there was a ringing sound coming from his tablet. Henry's fingers worked in a blur as he scanned through the incoming information. He looked up too Will as everyone else stared back at him/

"He's here." Henry said. "He's out front and it seems he has brought a guest." Everyone stood there for a while staring at one another not saying a word. Nikola Tesla walked up to Will and clamped a hand on his shoulder snapping Will back too the present.