An Interesting Stitch In Time.

Will Zimmerman sat deep in thought pouring over paperwork on his computer in Helen Magnus' personal office. Course it would seem that it was Will's office now as he was the New acting Head of the Sanctuary Network. He remembered well when she showed him their new Sanctuary building here in there mountain far away from town and other prying government eyes. When their former home blew away like the wind from the explosion caused by the Cabal. They  were the Sanctuary sworn enemies nearly succeeded in their evil mission. Will thought that would be the end of the Sanctuary network for all the good they did for the world. The London Sanctuary was still operating as a command post for most of the European Sanctuary's that survived the attack when the Cabal had tried too take over the world.  Tokyo took a major hit but Japan was helping them out. The India Sanctuary was nearly completely wised out. That was what a large portion of Will's paperwork dealt with requests for aid food and medical. Will was in continued contact with London making sure they got all the back up they needed to help Tokyo. The Canadian Sanctuary was helping Will here with the over flow of abnormal's who were still trying to find their way too becoming part of the new world society. Even though the supposedly new world says they were ready for them now.  Munbai was their newest Sanctuary addition too the slowly growing group. They were helping try and keep down the strain on those abnormal's displaced in the European area as well taking up as much of the slack from Tokyo as possible,

 A continual beeping brought Will out of is deep thought. He looked up a tad bit startled then noticed it was the computer informing him that someone was sending a message. Will hit the correct keys on his computer and Declan Macrae's face popped up on his computer screen.

 "Top of the morning too you Will." Declan smiled back at Will. Will knew all too well that his counter   as the head of the London Sanctuary wasn't exactly the smiling type. So that little stray though sent small warning bells through Wills' body.

 "Hello Declan," Will gave him a lopsided smile. "Hows the weather over there? More too the point how busy is everyone keeping you over there?"

 "The flow of the abnormal's is still a bit on the high side. But the Royal Family has opened much of their own lands to help us give the influx places too stay and live. The Tokyo Sanctuary is nearly back too full strength.  But I did send you a request for more transports for those abnormal's who want to come to the America's." Declan was always precise and too the point. He could talk pleasantries but his military demeanor tended too put a lot of people off. But Will knew he was a good Sanctuary leader as well was his predecessor John Watson.

 "I don't mean too wonder off the subject but I have had no new information on Helen Magnus location. I  was wanting too hear from you if maybe you have had any luck in locating her?" Declan asked the million dollar question many have been wondering with Will Zimmerman being at the head of that long list.

 Helen Magnus has had her share of triumphs and losses in her 276 years of her life. Her encounter with the Source Blood had given her the longevity of a really long life. But the Cabal with the attack on her and the Abnormals' which included the loss of her daughter Ashley all had taken a deep mental toll of Helen. Will had tried too help her struggle with all the events but Will knew all too well Helen Magnus would hold all her thoughts too herself. He was floored beyond words when Helen had brought him too their knew underground Sanctuary location. It was a lot more modern facility compared too the dark rich amenities that the old church had given their group back when Will Zimmerman was first Shanghai  by Helen Magnus into service with the Sanctuary. But after the attacks from the Superabnormals who were created by the Cabal took a huge mental toll on Magnus. She had introverted into herself trying to come too grips with the staggering loss with so much that she had worked so hard too create including that of her only daughter. Will knew that deep down in her own dark thoughts that Helen most likely blamed herself for her daughter's death.  Ashley had destroyed herself as well as the remaining Superabnormal's teleporting through the EM field too save her Mother and the Sanctuary. Helen struggled too come too grips with the loss. Will didn't want too go into what John Druitt did for her as well as himself in destroying the Cabal. There was only so much therapy Will was willing too give himself.