Chapter Ten: Lets Have A Little Chat Boys

“Quickly!" I shouted as I drove like a mad women. "Pull the seat back and pull out my two semi-automatics!" I kept checking my mirrors within 30 seconds, I saw Sam and Dean's car.

"What?!" Embree asked. "Why?"

"Andy what's going on" Jacob asked.

"You know how I told you I had older brothers?" I asked as I took a sharp turn. "Well, they don't listen very well. The guns that Ebree should have handed to me ten seconds ago," Ebree started to quickly look for the guns I asked for. "give them a reason to listen."

I took another sharp left onto a dirt road, throwing the boys against each other and the sides of the car. Sam and Dean were not far behind. I sped up turning left and right before finally coming to a clearing. I slammed on my breaks, once again propelling the boys in a direction, before falling back in their seats and groaning. Turning the car off, I quickly grabbed the guns from Embree. Before Jacob could react, I gave him a quick kiss before pulling back.

"Stay in the car. All of you." Gun in each hand, I got out of the car to greet what was left of my family.

The Impala skidded to halt ten feet in front of me. Both of my brothers got out, slamming their doors behind them. I pointed my guns at each of them. There was no hint of any emotion on my face. "Hello Sam, Dean. How have you been?"

Dean didn't look all too thrilled. "What the hell Andrea? You vanish, and the second we find you, you not only run from us, but hold us at gun point?"

"Lets be honest here, Dean. You aren’t that greatest listener in the world."

Sam was about to say something, but Dean cut him off. "What is there to listen to, huh? Tell Me! Because apparently I have no choice but to be all ears now!"

"Tell you what, I'll put my gun down if you two agree to my terms."

Sam nodded. "Fine."

"Sam!" Dean protested.

"I'm not about to lose another one of our family, Dean! Even if she isn't dead, I'm not about to have her hate me for the rest of my life. Are you?" Same glared at Dean, who ran his hand through his hair. "Dean!"

"Okay, fine! Deal" He grumbled.

Before I could respond, I heard three car doors open. I didn't take my eyes off my brothers. "Jacob, I thought I told you to stay in the car!" I said in a shaky way.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. " I can be just as stubborn as you, Andy."

Despite myself, I smiled. I then looked into Dean's eyes. "The rules are as follows." I said. "My friends that are behind me, and anyone else that I may name later,  under no circumstances, are to be harmed." I glared at Dean. "That means no shooting at them, cutting them, cursing them, or any other means that would cause them to defend themselves. You are to be courteous, understood?" They nodded.

"Next, I am staying here. I'm needed here. The large salt and iron deposits here keep demons at bay, so there is no need to worry about me and ol' yellow eyes. I will visit every now and then, as you two are welcome to. But I want to finish the last of high school in one place.

"And lastly, now listen, because this is very important, under no circumstances, are you to piss off any of the members of the Quileute tribe. Is that understood?" They nodded again.

"I make no promises for Dean." Sam said with a smirk.

"Hey!"

I smiled before dropping my guns and running up to my brothers and hugging them. “I missed you guys.” I said.

“Yeah, well, someone didn’t want us to visit.” Dean said in a rather sarcastic manner.

I smiled. I was beyond happy to see my brothers again. Well, now that they had agreed to my terms. I was just a matter of how they might react when they find out what is really going on…

                It was then when I saw Jacob smiling out of the corner of my eye. I pulled away from Sam and Dean and walked back am to Jacob. “Sam, Dean, this is my boyfriend, Jacob.” Even though Sam and Dean had made a deal to leave my friends alone, that didn’t stop the glares that returned to Sam and Dean’s faces. “And uh, Jacob, these are my brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester.”

~~~~~                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                We were back at my house. I was in the process of pouring lemonade for everyone. I felt myself being drawn into a haze. ‘How am I supposed to tell my brothers what is going on? Where do I even start…..’ I was so lost in my thoughts that it took me a minute to hear Jacob calling my name.

                “Andy!”

                His voice cut through my haze, like a hot knife through butter. I was snapped back to reality only to find I had over poured the last lemonade glass. “Shit!” I exclaimed as I finally stopped pouring. I looked around frantically for a towel only to find Jacob already handing one to me. I sighed in relief. “Thanks Jake. I just—“

                He held up his hands and smiled. “Hey, no need to explain yourself to me. I get it.” He said with a small smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I cleaned up the mess I made. I could feel his breath by my ear as he spoke. “Bringing home the boyfriend to meet the family is stressful under normal circumstances. Add in the magic and secrets that we are wrapped up in? Trust me, I completely get it.”

                I turned around to face Jacob. I looked straight into his dark chocolate eyes before hiding my face by putting my forehead on his chest. “I just… I don’t know what I’m going to tell them. What I could possibly say to make this better or easier on any of us.”

                “Hey,” said Jacob as he lifted my head with his index finger. “You can do this, we can do this, together, okay?” He didn’t give me time to answer as he crashed his lips onto mine. For some odd and unknown reason to me, that kiss gave me all the strength I needed to face my brothers.

                I reluctantly pulled away from Jacob and put all the glasses on a tray. “Come on Jacob. Lets face my brothers before I lose my nerve.”