Chapter 2 pt 2

My father was somewhat of a perfectionist so when he was 20 minutes late to dinner we knew it was because he was hard at work at perfecting his case details. Yes I know I'm only 6 well actually I just turned 6 yesterday but anyways like I was saying I'm young but having parents like mine, being intelligent was a must and plus I like being able to talk to my parents about anything they talk about. Recently my dad had been working on a case for a man who's very wealthy and his wife was on vacation and came back with a new man. From the woman's side of the story she says she came home and fought with her husband and he got mad and ended up killing their newborn baby. I can't get into details cause I don't know many all, I know is that if my dad wins the case he'll feel accomplished. This case is why my dad calls his most "challenging work" and honestly I know my dad will win. Daddy always wins." Isabelle sweetie hows ballet lessons going?" He says smiling " good daddy I love it, and my teacher says I'm a natural" smiling vibrantly. After dinner is done we sit by the fire place and watch my favorite show, which is spongebob." Isabelle honey you're getting so big, I can't believe my little girl is growing up" daddy said looking at me." Thank you daddy, I want to be as big and beautiful as momma is when I'm older" I said laughing cause it's true for as long as I can't remember I've always wanted to be like my momma. I look at her and she's smiling and says " baby girl you have to be you when you grow up there's nothing better then being yourself at all times" momma never failed to amaze me with everything she said. I took a bath and was getting ready for bed when daddy came into my room to do what he usually does, tuck me in to bed and give me a goodnight kiss. He smelled of cigar, he always smoked them on the porch. I didn't mind I knew that's how he relaxed after a long day at work. He approached me leaned over said goodnight gave me my kiss on the forehead and left. I went to sleep happy like any other night.