Chapter 4

Why am I here ? Why can't I move? What is going on? I wake up my head shifted to the right, and I hear my closet door open rapidly and I feel a slight breeze on my arm making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I look to my left to see my closet, I get up to go close it but when my hand reaches the door a rough dry, hand wraps around my wrist and it hurts. I'm too shocked to move as if I could move anyways. I look deeply in the closet but nothing is there, I struggle to at least move a little bit, when i yell for momma I am thrown to the floor. Momma rushed in and by the look on her face I scared her. I had to lie and tell her the reason I called for her was because I needed help finding my outfit for the next day, and I was on the floor because I was aggravated. I couldn't tell her what actually happened. I couldn't tell her that the reason I called her was because a random hand came out of my closet and was trying to hurt me. Instead I slowly crawled back into bed where momma tucked me in, I waited for her kiss on my forehead, saw her leave slowly leaving the door open. As soon as I know she's in her room I hide under my covers and I fall into a sleep that seems was 2 minutes because the next time I opened my eyes my mom was in the process of waking me up. " hey momma" I say in a quiet raspy voice" hey Baby, how'd you sleep last night?" Ah the question I had been dreading answering since she walked in this morning, " im just fine momma sorry for waking you last night" she sits next to me as I rise " baby you didn't wake me, I was working on the book, I was finishing when I heard you call For me" I smiled, I'm happy I didn't wake up her up.

{ guys sorry I had writers block and had no idea how to take the book to the next level, I am truly sorry for the people who do not believe this is scary, its a book where there has to be a build up. For those who actually like it im sorry for the short chapter I typed in on my phone in class}