Chapter 7

It's been three whole amazing days staying at home with momma, the creepy feelings are gone, maybe daddy is right about my imagination being too much for me to handle. 

I was playing in the backyard today when I found a really cool box with a ton of pictures inside of it. Momma bought me a kit where I can scan the ground and if I find a type of metal it goes off and makes a beeping sound I forgot what the name is but it's pretty cool. Anyways I found the Box today I tried to show momma but she was on the phone so I just took it to my room. I've been looking at pictures of a family, what I think is a little odd is that the family took pictures in front of my house. I think the person that is the daddy of that family reminds me of my daddy he looks big and strong yet his smile is sweet and gentle. The lady in the picture looks really pretty she had long black hair with a white dress and I believe blue eyes and boots on her feet. On top of the mans shoulder is a little boy, he kind of looks to be around the same age as I am, he's wearing an overall and a dark tie and he has a really bright smile on his face. I keep looking at pictures until I come around to a photo of what seems to be my room but from the hallway,and the young boy is sitting outside the door, this time he's not smiling as big a before though he almost looks as if he was crying. I got a scared of the photo so I just put it away in the box and as if right on cue momma calls me into the kitchen because it's now time for dinner. The unnerving thoughts push all the way to the back of my head, and I throw the box underneath my bed and make a run for the kitchen.

After dinner my momma told me it was bath time so I went to my room and prepared my pajamas for the night, when I opened my room door the box I found outside earlier was sitting on my bed, and I can't remember if before I left I put it underneath my bed or if I left it out. Oh well I do forget a lot of things sometimes. When I was in the bathroom I heard the box open and I knew momma was finally looking at what I found today I felt really proud because I knew she would say something along the lines of "good job", or even a "this is really cool belle". Just as I was imagining all the great things I would hear from momma I heard footsteps coming up the stair, I heard my bedroom door open and steps walking towards my bathroom I was now really terrified what if it was a monster? 

"belle baby you in there?"

oh it's just momma, but how did she leave so fast and come up the stairs again ? I'll ask her now 

" momma did you like all the really cool pictures I found in the box today?"

a confused smile was now across her face. 

" Isabelle honey and where is this box you found?"

"Momma you were just looking through the photos I heard you"

she took a quick peek into my room and smiled.

"Listen baby show me where you have the box once you're done with your bath, you can show me 

the really cool box because as of now I do not see anything in your bed or room honey, maybe 

you misplaced it and thought it was on your bed".

After I am done with my bath I got into my room to change when I see momma was right the box really isn't here, I quickly put on my shirt and go on a hunt for the box, I check under my bed, I check my closet, I even checked on top of my dresser and it's nowhere to be found. I go tell momma what happened when I overhear a conversation between her and daddy on the phone.

"Richard I don't if we should be worried or not, yes she's been saying all this crazy stuff ever since we 

set foot in this house, yeah I know she's young and her imagination is growing faster than she is.

Well did you find out the history to this house?"

"Momma?"

"Richard babe I'll see you in an hour, I love you too darling bye now"

"Belle honey hey wheres you box?"

I decided against telling her the truth and I made up a lie.

"Momma I think I left it outside somewhere I guess I thought i brought it upstairs with me"

"Awe baby, it's okay maybe tomorrow we can both go out and explore some more I know today I 

didn't give you much attention, does that sound okay?" I nodded in agreement soon after I felt

I felt the urge to close my eyes, which is funny since it's only 7:45.

"Momma I'm going to go lay down a little bit my head hurts"

"Okay baby do you want me to wake you up when daddy comes home?"

"Yes please"

After leaving mommas room I made my way into the hallway and once I was in front of my bedroom door I got the same feeling from a week ago that someone was breathing behind me. I guess it's just how tired I am. As soon as I enter my room I turn off the lights since the medicine I'm taking makes me a little sensitive to bright lights. I jumped into bed just to feel something really hard and cold touch against my arm. I feel it and almost instantly I know what it is. I quickly run to turn on the lights and the box is gone and my bed is still made neatly as if I never jumped on it, I look down on my arm and it's red. I quickly run to mommas room and I asked her if I could nap in there just a little while, she agreed and asked about my arm, I lied again and said I ran into my door knob. Being in her arms was bliss, I fell asleep and for one in almost a month I slept like a baby. I just hope all this weird stuff stops, it's really scary to think someone is watching me. But like daddy said it may just be my imagination. right? Because I sure hope so.

//Update!! you guys I am so sorry about this update, I know it sucks I'll be revising little by little. I literally did this in like an hour and I did it since the story has gotten such positive feedback that I didn't want to disappoint. Any questions, send me a message or a comment thanks :) and enjoy.//