Wakey Wakey!

(Y/n) pov

I woke up and saw the clock and its already 3:35pm. Its getting 4pm now... But when i notice i was in my bed...i felt a warm thing that wraps me up here in my bed. Maybe its just the blanket here where Im using right now. Then i realize that i forgot about Jeremy! Where did he go!? I heard a cute kitten snoring beside me... I look at my back and saw Jeremy hugging me! I blush and i don't know what to do. Thats why i felt a warm thing wraping me up here. Should i wake him up or not? Maybe....not now... I'll just leave him alone hugging me here. To be honest, i don't wanna get up anymore because Jeremy is here with me hugging... He snores like a little kitty and still have that kawaii face. Awww... I think now, i have a crush on him... Why? Its because he's kind, strong and a great person to be with...

Even if he's way too shy or jumpy, he's still perfect for me.

Suddenly, he woke up and saw me awake. "O-ohh...umm...y-you're a-a-awake n-now (Y/n).." he said while he yawned. "awww...you yawn like a little kitty!" i said. He blushed. "d-did y-you sleep w-well (Y/n)..." he asked. I replied "well... Yeah i did...Annnd you?". He answered "S-Same". It was the best day of my life when we slept together! I wish i could say i love you to him...but maybe no.... Its a bad idea.... Well we better get up now!

Jeremy's pov

I didn't know that (Y/n) was awake! She knows I was hugging her while we were sleeping.... W-why did I-I hug her? I know I-I like her so much...but i can't tell her... I think if i tell her about it, she might be angry of me because all she wanted is to make friends with me. I'll just keep ot a secret then...

She got up and said "wanna eat somewhere Jere-bear?". I answered " w-what d-did y-you just c-call me? J-jere-bear?...". She said "can i call you that...pwease?...". I replied "o-ok". She hugged me and i got blush again. "so, where do you wanna eat Jere-bear?" she asked me again. I said "i-its

Y-your choice (Y/n)". She went to her closet and picked clothes for her to wear. I got up and went to the living room. After 25minutes, she's already done wearing her beautiful dress and her perfect shoes. I hid myself and blush. She got even prettier now. "Jeremy! Can we go shopping after eating!? I'll buy new clothes for you!" she smiled at me taked my hand and went to my car as i drive. I asked her where we going. She said " the place where we met". So we went to the cafe and ordered food and drinks. I really had fun with her right now...