Im coming for you

No pov
There it was, Mike is almost there. He's now at the hospital and trying to seek in every room at the hospital. He's now at room 150 at the second floor. While (Y/n) and Jeremy are watching a movie but they didn't know Mike is almost there. The hallways became much darker and gloomy. Broken lights weren't fix well. Blinking every second and that made it more spooky. Not a single doctor or nurse walk by at the hallways. Unknown sounds or voices can be heard while walking. What kind of hospital is this? Was this hunted before? Indeed it is. Souls or spirits can be seen for those people had another secret eye. Every mirrors in restrooms are broken and some had seen a lady in black. No one knows if some of these nurses or doctors are real people or just silly naughty spirits. Every night, the hospital is full of playful spirits. In day, it becames quite. That's when the time Mike finally plan killing (Y/n) and Jeremy. "Î ¢åñ Fëè£ ThëM... Ím Almø§t ThëRê"Mike said while he was hiding himself at the sides of the walls where its black.

While in (Y/n)'s room, Jeremy and (Y/n) really had fun together watching. Even thought they're just watching, they still had fun together. Few minutes later, Jeremy notice that Fritz haven't came back until now. Fritz didn't even message or called Jeremy because he was trapped inside of a room where Mike trapped him inside. Moments later, Jeremy decided to went out of the room and roam around the hallways. He left (Y/n) alone while watching her favorite show. He got out and walked around the hallways. Then lights were blinking and some aren't on. It was also cold though even if the hospital windows aren't open. He roam around more and notice an empty dark part from hospital. It was dark also but much darker because none of the lights weren't on. He stopped walking by and started to stare at the empty hallway. Then, suddenly he heard a strange noise coming from that empty hallway. The noise was a crying child. He looked around but he didn't even saw any child by. He look again at the empty hallway and the crying sound became much louder. "W-who's there??.." Jeremy said while the empty hallway echoed. But no one replied nor answered. Just an howling wind went by. "I-I'm not afraid of y-you! C-come out in this instant....." He said. "I'm w-warning y-you...." He added but still, no one answered. He just echoced his voice and crying sound is still there. So, Jeremy took a few steps and the crying child can not be heard anymore. He wonder why did the sound went off already. "I might be hearing things again..." He said to himself and started to walk around again. He took the stairs and went out from the building. He was outside and starting to call Fritz. Jeremy didn't notice that he passed by from Mike who was still hiding from the shadows while he was at the ground floor. Mike saw him but he really wanted to kill (Y/n) first to see Jeremy's face in sorrow and his heart will be black. 'But why on Earth did Jeremy left (Y/n) alone at the room while Mike is now after her?' Jeremy took off of his phone from his pocket. He called Fritz and message him but fritz didn't answered a thing from his calls nor his messages.

Fritz's pov
(Trapped inside of a room)
Curse you Mike Schmidt!!! I know you've been possessed but you're stupid than ever! I've been trapped here for hours and no one was here to help me. I tried to bump, kick, and punch the doors but it seems like I'll never get out from here. I even scream or shouted out loud for help but still no one was able to hear me. What kind of room did Mike put me in? All I see is just a door and I only have small space. Its not that wide enough for me. Its even cold tho. So I did my very best to get out. I bump and kick the doors and at the end I lost my hope to get out from this horrible place where Mike trap me in. Its useless. Then I notice that my pocket was vibrating. I took something off from my pockets and it was my phone! At last! My savior of the day, my phone! Mike didn't even know my phone was here with me all along. Even me I don't even notice it either. I thought I left it in my house but who cares! I could help myself out of here. When I turn on my phone, I saw seven missed calls and two messages from Jeremy. "Oh my, he might be in trouble there with (Y/n)!" I said to myself. I called Jeremy back and he answered.
(Calling...)
Me(Fritz): Hello? Hello Jeremy, are you in there?