Be careful...

10:30pm
Jeremy's pov

Im getting ready now but seems like (Y/n) still keeps on worrying on me. I bet she's wondering negative thoughts that what would happen to me. I will try my best to survive.

I went upstairs to wear my Freddy's Fazbear pizza uniform. After that, going down stairs. I went out but suddenly (Y/n) said "wait! I made this for you" she said as she gave me a small bag with chocolates. "i did that at my home. I forgot to gave it to you when I went here" she continued talking. I thanked her and hugged her. She's very sweet. I went out of the house saying "B-bye! I'll see y-you later on 6am." i waved and went to my car.

(Y/n) pov

I wish he's gonna be alright... I need to go in my house first. I'll be waiting for him until 6am.

"Hey uhh (Y/n), I'll be going now. You'll be here staying at Jeremy's house. Besides, he's your teddy bear." he grinned.

"b-but-"

"No buts!" mike said. "stay here cause  I'll be going to my apartment" he ordered. Damn i can't go to my house. But... There's one way to go. I'll sneak out without noticing by Mike. But first he must go far from here so that i can escape. Few minutes later, i sneak out from the window to see mike is gone and, he is gone! Time for action! I turned off the lights, all the lights, then went out and locked the doors and windows. I brought Jeremy's keys from his house. I walked to go to my house. When i was there, i went in to go upstairs quickly so that I can wear something to go in Freddy's. I choosed my (F/c) sweater and pants. I wear also my sneakers and brought my sling bag. I went out again and run as fast as i can go to Freddy's.

12:30pm

Its already 12:30pm and he's shift is already started. I went in to the doors quietly and closed it. Everything was so dark. I couldn't even see a thing but Im thankful i brought my phone, flashlight, and some emergency kits.

"t-this place is so spooky...." i whispered. Im getting scared now. Suddenly, i heard footsteps. I became mush scared. I tiptoed fast. I don't want to use my flashlight now. If i did it, i might flash something scary and make me scream. Later on, the footsteps never been heard. Now, i used my flashlights. When i see everything in the flash in my flashlight, i walked by the office. It seems like its very quite. I wonder where Jeremy is. But again, the footsteps can be heard again. Its getting closer and louder. It looks like its getting close to me. I turned off my flashlight and became silent. I'll try my best to keep clam. I saw a bright little circles. It would be probably be a animatronic! Im screwed! Im screwed! Im really screwed! I closed my eyes and stick to the walls. I heard so many noises especially voices of children surrounded by me. I opened my one eye and saw nothing just darkness. I randomly walk by and saw the office. Finally! I run quickly but slipped!

"ouch!" i said loudly because my back hurts. I got up and went strait ahead to the office. I saw Jeremy wearing a Freddy mask. I waved at him. It feels like i forgot everything especially the animatronics. My mind is like now full of Jeremy... Stop! Jeremy saw me. He pointed bonnie coming. I hide myself under the desk. Few seconds bonnie was gone.

"Why a-are you here? I told you to stay home. Remember?" Jeremy  said.

"but i just wanted you to be safe." i said.

"Y-you can't!" Jeremy got worried. Then we keep on talking outloud because the both of us were angry. Suddenly in a shock, foxy is in the hallway. Jeremy saw him and flash him with the flashlights. The only problem is 2 bars left. Foxy didn't give up yet. He's still there standing. Jeremy tried flashing him. He hide me under the desk to keep me safe from foxy.

Skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccchh!!!!!...

Foxy jump on Jeremy. Jeremy fought for his life to save me. I cried.

"Why am i even here? This all my fault... I s-should have listen what mike or Jeremy said to me..." i cried.

"stay back!" Jeremy said in a loud voice. "get a-away from here!" he fight and fight but foxy really wanted to kill him. Foxy bit the other armed of Jeremy so that he can't punch Foxy. It was bleeding. I covered my eyes and ears in silent. I cried a lot because i don't want Jeremy to get hurt.

Few more minutes before 6am

"J-jeremy?..." i said. I saw blood everywhere in the floor. I search Jeremy in the office. I don't want to go out yet because its still not 6am. I couldn't find Jeremy anymore... I don't know where he is. I kneeled on the floor and looked down while crying. "I-it can't be.. Jeremy shouldn't be d-dead." i cried. "It should have been me! This is all my fault! Why?!" i shouted while my tears keep on falling down. Then, someone hugged me at the back. It was all wet and bloody. When i looked back, it was Jeremy. He had a lot of blood in his face also in his clothes. His arm was injured because of the bite. I took my emergency kit. I wraped his arm and cured a little of  some of his scars.  I helped him to get up. He's body was so weak but his scars already stooped bleeding. And then the clock rang 6am. Just the perfect time to go outside and go to his home. We went out slowly to make sure he would get hurt while walking. "I g-guess we'll be w-walking." he said. "Don't worry. I know how to drive but i still don't have a car yet." i said. We went to his car and go in. I drove slow and steady.  After 45 minutes, we were there in his house. I helped him again to walk slowly. I opened the door using the keys and went in. I put him at the couch to sit him down and gave him a glass of water to drink. It could be seen in his scars that it really hurts. I cried again. He saw me crying and said "Im f-fine (Y/n-n)...".

"i know you're not" i look at him and hugged him to make him to feel better. He hugged me back. I gave him his clothes. He took his bloody uniform and wear his T-shirt.

I leaned in his shoulders beside him and said "I-Im so sorry what happened-"

"shhh... Its time to forget about that. Lets just take some rest now." he said and felt so sleepy. Both of us fell asleep because of what just happened. I guess we'll be be just here in the couch for a while...